The Banished Zodiacs

Lucy's P.O.V
"Why are looking for the Zodiacs?" I asked. "It's none of your business little girl." The man with blue-ish hair said. Then he looked at the keys dangling around my waist. "So are you going to tell us where the zodiacs are?" The purple eyes girl asked. "No." Natsu said angry. "Hmm..  I wonder where could they be. Once we find them we will probably torture them for as long as they live." The blue-ish haired man said with devilish smile. I should got my hand protected my keys by covering it. The blue-ish guy saw this, he immediately stretched his hand and sonething was pulling my keys towards him. "Uh...guys some kind of powerful force is pulling my keys towards him. I need help." I said then suddenly Natsu grabbed me around my waist then Wendy Gray, Erza, Juvia, and soon everyone started to pull. "Haha, do you think you guys can overpower me?" He soon took the keys away. "What was that power?" Erza asked. "Huh I doubt that you could ever understand." He said from which got Erza angry. 'Woah bad move' I thought to myself. He looked bored and then said,"That was one of my power called Snatch." He said.

Ban's POVOnce I took her keys, I told them my power

Ban's POV
Once I took her keys, I told them my power. "Now let's see which one, which one is a Zodiac." I said while licking my lips. "Oh, I know. How about this one. Leo the Lion. Sounds interesting." I said. "Ha." I looked at the blond who was laughing. "What's wrong?" I asked in confusion. "Even though, you have my keys. You can't summon them without me because I am the owner and you don't know the incantation." She said and soon everyone was either nodding or smiling with pride. Then I smiled too. "Huh, you think that's gonna stop me. I even know the words and I can summon them without you. I said cockily. "Now let's do this thing. Open the gate of the lion, leo." Then  light came out and in the center was a guy with orange hair and I knew who it was.

No one's POV
Everyone started to panick and wonder how the guy did it. Soon Leo came out. "Hello Lady Lucy." Leo said while bowing down. "Huh, I thought you would be able to sense us bit I guess I was wrong." Meliodas said. "Huh did you really thought that I was weak, right Meliodas?" Leo said. "Wait. Loke do you really know this guy?" Lucy asked. "Yeah, we used to be teammates, but not anymore not after what have happened." Loke said. "Yeah, that was true. Our team name used to be The 19 deadly zodiac sins." King said. "And we were the 7 deadly sins and they were the banished zodiacs." Diane finished from which shocked FAIRY TAIL and Elizabeth and Hawk.