They're Coming!

Meanwhile...Han, Chewbacca, Finn and Poe were returning from the ship with all of the supplies they needed.

They walked between the trees in the thick mud.

Han looked up as he heard a ship fly over head. It was the First Order. "The First Order! They've found us!" he shouted.

"Great!" said Finn, as several shuttles landed only yards away.

Within moments, twenty stormtroopers were charging towards them. "Run!" Finn shouted, as he quickly went in the opposite direction of the army of stormtroopers.

Poe looked at Han. He knew that he would stay and fight if he asked him to, but as Han looked at the stormtroopers, he could see at least thirty more coming. Chewbacca could handle twenty of them alone. But Han doubted that he and Poe could handle thirty stormtroopers alone. And now he could just make out the chrome figure of Phasma, commanding the army. "I'm with Finn on this one," he said. "We live to fight another day."

Poe nodded, and they both began to run away from the stormtroopers.

Leia watched as the Force ghost of Yoda faded

"Master Yoda?" she asked, but he was gone. She looked around the empty room. She was all by herself.

She felt that she should be doing something. That she should her husband get the supplies, or help her son find Rey. She paced around the room several times. She was trying to decide what to do.

Finally she decided to go and look for Han, just in case he had gotten into mischief. He excels at that, she thought, hut that was why she loved him. He was the best at getting into trouble, but also the best at getting out of trouble.

She smiled as she walked out of Yoda's house, thinking about all the memories she had of him. She was glad that she would get to have more memories with him.

Now that she thought about it, she could be pretty reckless at times herself.