The Millennium Falcon

Han walked through the junkyard. This was the biggest junkyard he had ever seen. "Chewie! Chewie!" he called. "Chewbacca!"

He looked around but saw no sign of his friend. "Where is that Wookiee?" he asked quietly.

He walked around a large wrecked ship. "Finn!" he called, looking around. "Chewbacca!"

Suddenly he heard a Wookiee growl, and he knew that it was Chewbacca. He ran quickly towards the sound.

Eventually, he found Finn and Chewie.

"There you are, Solo." Finn exclaimed. "We've been walking in circles. We found a few freighters but Chewbacca said that they weren't the Falcon. Or at least I think that's what he said. When I pointed to one he growled angrily and shook his head."

"That would be a no." Han agreed.

Chewbacca let out another angry growl.

"Don't worry, Chewie, I found the Millennium Falcon." Han held up a hand to silence his furry friend. "Or I should say the kid found it."

"Kid?" Finn asked.

Han shrugged. "He said his name was Ben."

Ben had carried the girl onto the Millennium Falcon and laid her across one of the chairs

Ben had carried the girl onto the Millennium Falcon and laid her across one of the chairs. Using the Force, he could sense that she was not hurt, but he could still sense pain. A deep emotional pain that wasn't caused by any injury, it was something else... loneliness.

He knew how she felt, he had never known his father. And his mother sent him away when he was young to be trained by his uncle. Then his uncle just disappeared one day and he was left alone.

He knew that this girl ... Rey, that was her name... she knew his pain, but he wished that she didn't. He didn't want anyone to feel the loneliness he felt.

He wanted to comfort her, to tell her that she wasn't alone, but he didn't know how. He looked at the girl, there was something so familiar about her, like he'd met her before in his dreams.

He knelt down in front of her and waited for her to wake up. Maybe when she awoke he would have some answers. Who was she? Why did she visit his dreams? He would just have to wait for the answer.