Endor

Han turned to Ben. "So, you knew Luke?" he asked.

Ben nodded. "He trained me," he answered, the young Jedi was quite for a long moment. "I never knew my father, so Luke helped my mother take care of me." Ben smiled at the memory. "He used to tell me stories before I went to sleep. Stories about the Rebellion... stories about himself, Yoda, and old Ben Kenobi. I was named after him. Did you know him?"

"A little," Han replied.

"But my favorite stories were the ones he told me about you." Ben went on.

Han smiled.

"I wanted to become a smuggler, like you. But I had the Force, and I was needed as a Jedi."

"You're a Jedi?" Rey asked, surprised and amazed, she had heard many legends about the Jedi but she had always thought that they were just a myth.

Ben nodded. "Now that Luke's gone, I am the last."

"Luke died?" Han asked. Would his search end at Luke's grave? He couldn't be dead, if he was, why would Ben still be searching for him? Unless there was something the young Jedi wasn't telling him.

"No, he just disappeared," Ben answered. "He's been missing for years. But I know that he still lives, if he had died, I would have felt it."

"Felt it?" Rey asked, she had felt her parents deaths... somehow, but she had never understood it. And she had buried that memory, hoping against her feelings that they still lived.

Ben turned and looked at her. "Through the Force," he explained. His brow creased, he could sense something about her. Whatever it was hadn't awoken within her, yet, but he sensed that it soon would.

Moments later, the Millennium Falcon came out of light speed. A small green forest moon was just ahead of them.

Han looked at it, the forest moon held so many memories, memories that had now become distant. But it was those memories that he had cherished and held on to during the hard years he had spent as the bounty hunters prisoner. Memories of Leia, his beautiful princess, and of Luke, his friend whom he had come to love as a brother.

"There it is, Endor, the forest moon," said Han.

"That's no moon." Ben said, quoting old Ben Kenobi from one of the stories that Luke had told him.

Han turned to glare at him.

"Sorry, that was one of my favorite stories that un... that Luke used to tell me."

Han shook his head. "Did Luke tell you everything?" he asked. He was beginning to think that Ben knew more about his life than he did.

"Yep," Ben answered. He looked at the forest moon. "Do you think we'll see any Ewoks?"

"I hope not," said Han.

"Ewoks?" Rey and Finn asked at the same time.

"Natives," Han replied.

"Are they dangerous?" Finn asked.

"Very." Han answered.

Ben tried to hide a smile. He could remember the stories of how Luke and Han had been captured by the furry little creatures, from his description they didn't sound so dangerous, they actually sounded kind of cute.

Han and Chewbacca flew the Millennium Falcon down towards the forest moon. They landed the ship on Endor.

"Where's the map?" Han asked.

"In the old Empire base." Ben answered.

Han nodded and led the others to the door of the Millennium Falcon. He took out his blaster. "We need to be prepared for anything."

Ben nodded and took out his lightsaber. Rey grabbed her staff, Finn grabbed his blaster and Chewbacca had his bow caster ready. Han took out a second blaster and handed it to Rey.

 Han took out a second blaster and handed it to Rey

"I think I can handle myself," she said.

"I know, that's why I'm giving it to you," Han answered, smirking.

She smiled and took the blaster.

"Do you know how to use it?" Han asked.

"Aim and pull the trigger," she said.

"There's a little more to it than that," Han said, chuckling slightly. "First you have to turn off the safety." He pointed to a switch on the side of the gun. "Then you aim and fire."

"Oh...Thank you." Rey said, wishing she hadn't spoken out of turn.

"Don't mention it, kid," he answered. Then he looked at Chewbacca. "No eating food that just happens to be laying around in the forest. Remember what happened last time?"

Chewbacca growled, promising to be more careful this time.

"Good," said Han. Then he pressed the button next to the door of the Millennium Falcon. The ramp lowered and the five of them walked into the forest, with Han in the lead. Ben was last, making sure that nothing came up on them from behind.

They had been walking for several moments without any sign of life.

"It seems quiet," Finn lowered his blaster.

Han looked around nervously. "That's what worries me."

"