'This my friend.', I gritted while glaring at her and she smiled up at him while extending her hand.

He nodded his head and gave her a tight lipped smile.

'Well! Hello friend.', he waved at her, not even bothering to glance at her extended hand.

'Ohh I'm Bella.', she retrieved her hand back and tucked a lock behind her ear with a gorgeous smile.

Boy! I could melt.
She was really hot.

He smirked down at her and shook his head that led some of his disheveled bangs nudge his shades.

'It was nice meeting you Bella! But we're in hurry.', he muttered and grabbed my arm.

'Say bye to your friend.', he said to me and I waved at her while tilting my head.

She waved at me with something weird in her eyes but he was way too impatient to shove me in his car. He shut the door and quickly took hold of his driver's seat.

He drove sluggishly while I counted the passing cars.

'How is she?', I asked not even daring to look at him.

He kept shut and I looked back at him, who was boring daggers in the road ahead us.

I didn't ask him again coz I knew what his silence meant. I hopped out of his car and jogged inside the already waiting elevator while he purred away to the hospital.

************
'Dinner?', I asked him but he kept shut while laying in my bed, glaring up at the ceiling.

I dashed inside the bathroom to make wudhu. By the time I was done with Isha, he was still drilling nails in the ceiling. I changed into my comfy clothes and sat on the edge. His gaze slowly shifted to me. He seemed sleepy.

He took hold of my hand that was intent on pulling Mickey's nose on my shirt and splayed it over his chest.

My other hand found his beard that had grown in these past few days. He used to shave daily, but this situation had taken toll on him.

Out of nowhere, my hands found his and I pulled him up.

'What are you doing?', he asked rubbing his eyes.

'Come on.', I said pulling him more but he was way too heavy.
He stood up with slumped shoulders and I tugged his hand to follow me.

I made him sit on the toilet seat and he did without asking anything.

Spreading my shampoo all over his face, I changed the blades of my razor and turned to him.

His sleep flew away and his eyes bulged out of its sockets at the sight of razor.

'Fu** No!', he cursed and stood up.

'No wait... sit down!', I tried to push him down back on the seat but he didn't even budge.

'No!', he mumbled.

'Yes!'

'Shut up!', he rinsed his face.

I seethed in anger and blocked his way.

'Stop it Ayla!', he bit.

'No! You look gross.', I rubbed my stupidly itchy nose and he snickered.

'I'm better off gross. Come on. Move it now.', he laughed spanking my butt.

Haaaa
How dare he?

'Hey! Don't do that.', I shrieked rubbing my butt.

'What?', he wiggled his brows playfully and a giggle escaped my mouth.

'Come on. You really look like an old man.', I whined.

'No you'll cut me.', he shook his head and tried to dislodge the bolt but I covered it.

'Trust me I won't.', I said with determination and he shook his head.

'Don't you trust me.'
He looked at me for good ten seconds then sighed.

'Fine.'

I giddily brought him back to the mirror and lathered shampoo all over his face. He undid his upper two buttons, giving me access to his neck.

I took hold of my razor but he was way too high to start with. He looked down at me and smiled.

What?

'I'll kill you if you nick me.', he said dangerously and I rolled my eyes.

'Just sit there.', I gestured towards the toilet seat but it all happened in a blur.
My butt landed on the bathroom counter beside the sink and I yelped at the sudden movement.

'That's more like it.', he said moving between my legs.

We were on level now, but the heat that radiated from our hot centers suddenly made me feel hazy.

'Do it..', he whispered sliding me closer to him. His hazel orbs turned a shade darker as I peeked inside them.

Oh gosh!
I never thought it to be that way.

I started with his right cheek, slowly stroking it in downward motion.
By the time I reached his neck, we were panting as our crotches were flushed together. I felt sweat streaks on my back as something heavy felt nudging my downstairs.

Ohh gosh
It felt so good.

I looked down at his chest out of shame when I was done shaving him and his ribcage was truly having a combat with mine.
His lips inched closer to mine and I gazed up only to find his closed eyes and parted lips.

His index tilted my chin up and my eyes droop closed as our lips met in a delicious way. He found a rhythm that matched our hearts and soon he was nibbling my lower lip asking for entrance.

His crotch grinded against mine and I gasped at the euphoria. He took it as his queue and explored my mouth with his tongue.

I clutched his shoulders for support and just then, one of his hand snaked around my waist while the other one tilted my head for a better kiss.

Gosh
This feels so good.

I parted away to get some air and he heaved while resting his head in the crook of my neck.

His member now felt fully grown while we tried to catch our breaths. He looked at me and traced my lips with his thumb.

'One more time..', he whispered and captured my lips possessively.

This one was a bit determined one than our last one that had happened few seconds ago.

My hands roam around his sides until one of my hand sneaked its way inside through the undone button. He moaned as I clutched his bare shoulder and in response, he wrapped my legs around his waist, squeezing our no-no zones.

We both shuddered at the mere intimacy that brought us oh so close.
He gulped loudly and linked our foreheads while my hand explored his lightly peppered chest.

I pecked the side of his mouth and he smiled.

'What are you doing to me?', he asked in a raspy voice.

I kissed his pointed nose while he kissed my chin eagerly.

He shook his head and his hold on my waist loosened. He backed away while my heart sank at the distance.
He splashed his face with water and looked at his reflection in the mirror.
With water dripping down his sharp features, he truly manifested something being sculpted in peace.

'I need a shower.', he snapped bitterly and that meant that he wanted me gone.

I hopped off of the counter and disengaged the bolt while rubbing my nose.

Atleast he wants me too.