Part 17

(A few days earlier back at V.I.L.E)

(Coach Brunt's point of view)

I was heading to the cafeteria for breakfast when I heard Dr. Bellum yell out-

"(BLACK SHEEP!!!)

I immediately ran to the lab to see what she had done though I already knew.

"Bellum what's going on?" I say entering the lab"

"Black Sheep left through the night, and she took Tigress's jet pack with her as well as all of the fuel in all of the jet packs, do you have any idea how hard it is to smuggle rocket fuel here" Dr. Bellum kept rambling on when I noticed something.

"That's not the only thing"

"What do you mean?" Dr. Bellum says, whipping her head to look at me. I pick a key card up.

"Somehow she got her hands on a key card.

"She took my camera too!" I roll my eyes.

"Would you stop worrying about your inventions? We have bigger problems. Dr. Bellum catches on, we both rush down to the heart of V.I.L.E. Sure enough, Black Sheep had copied all the data on the computer.

"I should of know"

"I should scramble her mind, that's what I should do," Dr. Bellum rambles on about what she's going to do when she gets her hands on her. I snorted.

"What? I don't see how this is funny!"

"You already scrambled her brain, twice. "

"Well, apparently that wasn't enough!" She said, throwing her hands in the air going back to ranting.

"I'll go alert the others," I say leaving quickly, it was either known or in two hours that women could talk about how nothing is something for weeks without a break, she had on a couple of occasions.

(A little while later in the head office or whatever you want to call it"

I break the news to the others, Dr. Bellum still has not stopped rambling.

"Well I must say I'm honestly surprised she seems so genuine," said Countess Cleo.

"She also did during her second year," Maelstrom said. Shadowstan stands up.

"It doesn't matter what it looks like, it matters what we do about it, Black Sheep once again has information that could destroy our entire operation."

We stopped talking to think about what he had said. It was true.

"So what's the plan, I'm guessing we're past the point in which we try to get her back on our side," I said, everyone murmured in agreement. We all think for a moment on what to do. We needed to keep her out of the way, and it was unlikely she would stay away from us by herself. We had nothing to use as blackmail, Dr. Bellum occasionally would start to say something but stop, this left all of us clueless, at least it got her to shut up though.

We could always keep her locked up somewhere but there was a likely chance that would backfire. Perhaps there's a way we can get her to steal for us without her even knowing it. Though she's smart, which leads me to wonder, why did she leave in the first place? She didn't like the idea of killing people I understood that, but it wasn't required if it was we would be at half the population we are, sure the graduation speech says you have to do whatever it takes, but not killing, because it wasn't necessary we had ways to get rid of memories so there was no need for leave no witnesses behind, we usually just say that as to knock the person out so the memories can be erased. I sighed so long Black Sheep see you soon I suppose.