Part 12

(Carmen's point of view)

I open my eyes to the blaring sea. I go to sit up but instantly lay back down. When I feel a pinch in my arm I close my eyes trying to settle a headache and remember what was going on. I was on the way to my first caper, but then how come I was still on the boat? I then remember there was a huge storm we got caught in the middle I had fallen overboard. I open my eyes again only to feel another pinch and close them again. Then again, and again. What was pinching me! I shoot up and see it was a crab. How did I get back to the island? Was it even the island? I looked around. I stand up but fall. I then hear a voice.

"Black Sheep I told you to stay put!" It was Dr. Bellum. I didn't hear her ever say that.

"Their there crabs" Coach Brunt comes up behind Dr. Bellum with a look of confusion on her face."Lambkins when have you ever seen crabs here?" she had a point I had never once seen a crab on the island.

"But I saw it and something was pinching me and-"

"Just try to relax. The sun is going to your head. You're lucky the cleaners found you here when they did." My eyes started to close. This didn't make sense. I was in the middle of the ocean. How could I have gotten to the island and I swear something was pinching me. I jolt my eyes open.

"Stop pinching me!" I cried out. I think I heard Dr. Bellum calling me delusional when I felt another pinch.

"STOP IT!!!" I started to cry. I knew it wasn't just in my head I could feel something stabbing me, why couldn't they see it. I hear Coach Brunt mutter something about stupid side effects. When once again I feel another pinch. Coach Brunt picks me up and moves me over.

"Bellum she's right about the pinching look" Coach Brunt said pointing to a hill of ants.

"This is bad, this is really bad, help me get her to the hospital wing now," said Dr. Bellum worriedly.

"What's going on?"

"Those are fire ants you're severely allergic to. I thought the cleaners had gotten rid of all the colonies years ago."

"Ah!" I scream out. I feel another pinch though it started to feel more like a sting. A lot of stings. I realize I'm being carried across the school and I hear Coach Brunt say this wasn't part of the plan. What did she mean it wasn't part of the plan? Coach Brunt quickly lies down on a cot and I scream out when I see huge big rashes breaking out all over my body. Dr. Bellum quickly sticks a needle into my arm. I put my hands in my pockets to keep from itching when I feel something.

It was a piece of toilet paper. I took it out and read it. I immediately shove it back into my pocket when I read the last words. Vile bad. Something was obviously up. The first chance I got I had to go to that bathroom and find this hard drive. A sensation of burning starts but quickly fades as another needle goes into my arm, instantly everything went black.