Part 6

(Carmen's point of view)

"Okay that's enough for know Black Sheep go get some water," said Coach Brunt.

I pick up my water bottle and sit down. It had been exactly one week since I had woken up and I just began retraining. Everyone seemed pleased so it seems that my skills haven't gone bad which I found surprising. Everything was finally going back to normal. Who knows maybe I'll even be able to go on capers before the beginning of the new school year. There was even going to be a little party to celebrate later tonight. I would be able to see all my teammates. Except for Crackle.

While I was excited for the party and to see my classmates again I was happier about the party being the perfect distraction. Everyone one would be there so during the party I'll ask to go to the bathroom and figure out what happened. Well, I know what happened, just for closure. I keep telling myself that but the more I do the more I find I don't believe it.

I guess I just feel like something is missing. Dr. Bellum had told me that my brain had remained active so there was a chance that my brain had tricked itself into having false memories. Which she says is why I might feel deja vu or that something is off or missing. Or as I realised last night when I fell asleep. Three SOMEONES.

The names Zack, Ivy, and Player, kept popping into my head. The first two not so much but the third one. It was weird for starters the name, but it kept coming back, the name made me think of what one would have as an old friend if that even made any sense. Though a lot of things didn't. They might never make sense. That's why I had to find the security tapes from that day.

I walk into my room. Well, the student's room. Technically It wasn't a student, I would be moved to where my classmates stayed when they weren't on missions later today after the party. After my first caper, one of my very own. I wasn't proud of what I was going to do but I have to say I was excited. I would finally be able to put my skills to use. I looked over to my dolls, but they weren't there.

I'm not sure how I hadn't noticed it before. I guess I was so caught up in everything it just never came across me. Well, of course, they wouldn't be here this used to be my bed but for the last two years it had been somebody else's. They would be tucked away somewhere, I would have to ask Coach Brunt where they were later.

I quickly threw on some new clothes and headed to the auditorium. I opened the doors to see all of my classmates. They don't realize I'm here. Coach Brunt clears her throat.

"It looks like our guest of honor has arrived" Everyone swings their head to me.

"Carmen-" Tigress kicks him."I mean Black Sheep is that really you"

"Don't worry about calling me Carmen it's no big deal"

"Oh thanks"

I look down at my feet"So"

"Look," Tigress starts but stops trying to find the right words."I don't like you but I like you even less how you used to be so I guess I'm glad you're back, that doesn't mean we're friends or anything though '' Tigress continues.

"Naturally" I give a faint smile and I'm pretty sure I see a small smile from her too but she automatically turns it to a scowl once again.

I dabble for a bit with everyone and learn where they have gone and what they have stolen. But know it was go time. "I'll be right back I'm going to the bathroom" You know for having a party in your honor people sure don't seem to care. But that just makes it easier for me it's go time.