Part 9

( Carmen's point of view)

I lye awake in my bed yelling at myself for how I could have gotten caught, how could I of been so stupid? I was lucky they just brushed it off as being overwhelmed, which I was but they thought I was for different reasons, which I was also overwhelmed with. Nothing makes sense anymore, I take the hard drive out of my pocket. It's a good thing it didn't fall out or else I would be in a lot of trouble right about now.

The question still remained, what should I do? The logical solution was to get off the island as soon as possible, and that's what I wanted to do, except I have no idea how to get off the island, let alone where in the world I am. Besides, even if I did manage to get off, where would I go? The only lead I have of these people is that two weeks ago they were in Russia, they could be in a different country by now, so I had nowhere to go, not to mention any money, and I was not exactly keen on pickpocketing. I could always go into the V.I.L.E vaults if that even was a place.

Besides I need to find out what happened to Gray. There was no way I would be able to go back into that room, so I had to find a computer to access the files, which would be hard with the no contact with the outside world rule and all. Dr. Bellum had many, but they would be impossible to hack into let alone get near. I would have to come up with an excuse to let me use a computer. I get up and head down to the library when I get there I head right over to blueprints of the island. I stop and make a u-turn over to the history section when I see Countess Cleo enters.

"I didn't think I found you in here," she said with a hint of an accusing tone.

"Well I figured it would be good to brush up on any history I missed since I was, well, you know"

"I see," she said, sitting down and signaling for me to sit down next to her.

"What would you like to know?"

"You know history? Wait that's not what I meant-" She just laughed.

"I don't look like a person interested in history do I?"

"Uhh-" was all I could say"

"Nothing much has happened, seems the world was waiting for you to recover"

"There has to be something" I urgently know just mainly interested in what she had to say.

"What about V.I.L.E? What have you been up to?

"Oh, just a couple capers here and there," said Countess Cleo brushing the question off. Then it hits me it would be a good time to ask a question that has been bugging me.

"What exactly"I stopped, was it really a good idea to ask?

"It's fine you have the right to know. Basically, what happens when someone is expelled they have any memories of V.I.L.E erased. They then are dropped off somewhere around where they lived."

Well, that was a relief, I think.

"Anything else?"

"Not that I can think of," I said standing up. "Oh well there is one thing, where are my dolls?"

She looks at me trying to find the right words, she doesn't know where they are. I've checked every place I could think of already that wouldn't cause any suspicion. Maybe I took them when I left if so I would be interested to hear what she had to say. Then it hits me, if I was brought back here I would have had normal clothes. Maybe I was wearing something that could lead me to Ivy, Zack, and Player. I would have to look through the laundry later. I look up at her waiting for her response.

She doesn't answer at that moment Coach Brunt walks in and asks to speak with her leaving me alone. I go near the door and do my best to hear what they're saying.

"She asked about the dolls?"

"Yes, luckily you showed up at the right time, but that doesn't mean she'll give it up. She loved those dolls very much, so what do we tell her?"

"The truth, Their in one of your safe houses after what happened"

(Coach Brunt's point of view)

I walk over to the door and open it."Ain't the right lambkins?" I say as she goes tumbling down."Know I know we taught you better than to eavesdrop"

"You also were the ones who taught me how to eavesdrop" Black Sheep pointed out.

"Fair enough, and know you know" I watch as she runs off when Cleo speaks up.

"How did you-"

"Know that she was eavesdropping, she's right we were the ones who taught her how to eavesdrop, plus I saw her shoes" Satisfied she walks away.

(Carmen's point of view)

As soon as I walk in the laundry room an outfit catches my eye, it was a regular outfit, not a VILE training suit. I picked it up it looked to be about my size, a bracelet then falls out of the pant pocket. Exactly what I was looking for. I study it trying to see if it could give me any clue to where these people are. There's nothing though, just a plastic gold bracelet with a charm with the letter C carved in it. I look closer. Was that a tracker? It was! It obviously was offline but once I got back on the grid they would be able to find me, worse case scenario I trace the thru the tracker. Slowly everything was starting to come together. I smiled, know all that was left to do was keep up the act until I can find a way off the island and then I would be home free.