Part 8

(Somewhere in Russia)

"are you sure?"

"Yes, Ives I've told you a million times Carmen went out for a walk and never came back."

"Don't call me Ives."

"sorry"

Ring

"I got it," Zack said, racing towards the phone but Ivy had already gotten to it.

"You snooze you, loose little bro." She said, taunting it over his head."Hey, Player, any update on where Carmen is?"

"No, and that's the weird part, I figured V.I.L.E might try something so I put a tracker in all her coat but it's completely off line even the one on her bracelet."

"put it on speaker Ives"

"Stop calling me Ives!"

"Put it on speaker!"

"Fine," Ivy said, rolling her eyes.

"Any way, that means that either the tracker was broken or shes gone off grid"

"Wait a second, Player you didn't put a tracker on us did you?" said Ivy in a accusing tone

"That's not the point, and I don't know about you but I don't think you, she just decided to leave."

"Your right Player its not like her"

"Yeah she would of left a clue or something," said Zack

"Would you be quiet Zack" Ivy snapped.'' I'm sorry it's just I'm really worried about her. It's been two weeks since we last saw her. She didn't take her wallet with her so that means she didn't just leave meaning that" Ivy stopped. Zack came over and gave her a hug.

"I know I am two we all are. But Carmen's tough wherever she is even if she is with you know who she'll be fine. Even if they oh I don't know erased her mind she would still find a way back to us. We just need to give it a little more time. In the meantime, we'll just have to keep looking for her."

"Your right Zack Carmen would want us stopping the capers with or without her."

"Wait I didn't mean that" But it was too late Ivy had already walked out the door."You should at least put some shoes on" Zack called out.

(Hi I know this chapter was short but I wanted to get something in about the rest of them before the story went to far and this was all I could do without diving down to far to quickly because if I did anymore, I wanted be able to do what I think is going to be really neat in a future chapter. Thank you for all the support and a shout out to VaporMilk and her story. I also want to thank her for getting the word out about my story. She has an amazing Carmen Sandiego oneshots of her that you should totally check out if you like this.)