Part 2

"At last" said Dr. Saira Bellum. "It's done," she said, placing a small pill on the table in front of the other V.I.L.E faculty.

"That's it, that's what's going to bring Black Sheep back to us?" said Coach Brunt in confusion.

"Yes all she has to do is swallow it she'll almost immediately blackout where the pill will then erase the events that had happened in the past two years"

"When she wakes we then tell her that after she graduated Crackle got jealous for not making the cut and used the crackle rod on her accidentally having it set on a comma instead of a stun." continued Countess Cleo.

"Which will explain why Crackle is not only no longer with us but why she has no memories for the past two years" chimed in Professor Gunnar Maelstrom.

"There is a small detail you have all forgotten," Shadowson said annoyed as always"

"And what might that be?" asked Dr. Saira Bellum

"You forgot to take into consideration we have no knowledge of where Black Sheep is nor have you considered how you will get Black Sheep to take the pill"

"Oh, that might be a problem I have seem to have forgotten that factor," Dr. Saira Bellum said scratching her head

"Ya think," said Coach Brunt.

"She always manages to find our capers all we have to do is leave a tip of a heist that will take place"

"But when she gets there we'll be waiting with the pill," said Coach Brunt quickly cutting Dr. Saira Bellum off

"Would you let me finish my sentence"

"Sorry," said Coach Brunt, putting her arms in the air.

"You're not sorry"

"Just let it go"

"Let it go, Let it go!"

"Here we go again," mumbled Shadowson under his breath rolling his eyes.

"Would you stop bickering like children?" said Countess Cleo. For about a second there was complete silence until Dr. Saira Bellum spoke.

"She started it"

"Me!"

"Take a chill pill"

"Maybe I would if you didn't put your radioactive do hickeys into it"

"They are not do hickeys!"

"Be quiet, the both of you. I swear you're worse than Black sheep and you wonder where she gets it from" said Countess Cleo standing up from her chair as she spoke and resettling into a new position.

"If I may make a suggestion it might be best if we just slipped it into her drink its best not to overcomplicate things"

"Ah!" said Coach Brunt as she jumped from her chair" Shadowson I forgot you were here"

"It's amazing how many times I hear those words come out of your mouth"

"I agree I think that's a better option all in favor," said Professor Gunnar Maelstrom raising his hand. One by one everyone raised their hands.

"It's settled then all that's left is figuring out who is going to put the pill in," said Countess Cleo

"I'll do it, it's best to make sure they won't be any slip-ups," said Coach Brunt

"There is one last thing, however," said Dr. Saira Bellum, "We still have to figure out where in the world she is. Not to mention this can't be done in public someone blacking out and being carried away will create quite the scene"

"That's true," said Professor Gunnar Maelstrom

" We'll just have to wait until nightfall when she's walking in an unpopulated area," said Countess Cleo.

"She just stopped a caper in Russia yesterday she couldn't have gone far. I'll just look around for her there and if she doesn't show up I'll come back and we'll think of a different way to find her," said coach Brunt.

*A little while later in Russia*

"Don't worry about me I'm just going for a quick walk" said Carmen turning her phone off. It was a full moon tonight leaving plenty of light to go for a walk while what Carmen really meant was a jog. She turned the corner but couldn't shake the feeling she was being followed. Deciding to play it safe she went near a food vendor cart so that they couldn't try anything.

Not wanting to seem suspicious she bought a lemonade and a hotdog. Little did she know that very food vendor was coach Brunt in disguise. Coach Brunt took off the mask as she watched Carmon walk away sipping her lemonade. Coach Brunt slowly walked up behind her.

(Carmens point of view)

For some reason, I felt really tired so I decided to turn around and head back. That's when I saw her, Coach Brunt. I started to make a move but somehow my body became completely numb. I watched helplessly as Coach Brunt caught me. I kept closing my eyes but I knew I had to stay awake.

"Don't fight the medicine, Lambkins just let it run its course and everything will be back to normal soon."

I started to make slight movements twisting and turning my body. But it didn't do anything; it just made Coach Brunt hold me tighter, making sure not to crush me. I felt really dizzy, more so than when I had gotten altitude sickness. I feel like I was going to barf. I groaned. I swallowed and then I barfed. I'm pretty sure I heard Coach Brunt swear but I wasn't sure. My eyes were closed, and I couldn't open them. My head was throbbing, and then it stopped then my mind and then there was nothing but ice cold blackness.

(Back at V.I.L.E)

Dr. Saira Bellum quickly ran over to where Coach Brunt was carrying Carmen in. She bursted out in laughter.

"You never said anything about vomit" Coach Brunt said scowling putting Carmen on a moveable bed the janitors had brought out. Dr. Sara Bellum quickly ran some tests and after assuring Coach Brunt Carmon was in perfectly good health they brought her into the hospital wing where balloons and get better cards as well as flowers were placed, all part of the plan. Coach brunt moved Carmen to the bed and left to change. Dr. Sara Bellum put an IV into her arm and an oxygen mask on her face. She then put a needle into the IV and leaned down.

"Welcome back Black Sheep everyone here has missed you very much. It seems like we all broke the rule of no attachments. Though it's not very hard to see why. She watches the girl peacefully sleeping. Right about know the process would be complete. She would wake up in the next couple of hours and all would go back to normal. Except for this time, they would have the master thief working for them. She would need to be monitored for a couple of days first to make sure the effects didn't wear off or there were any side effects, but after that, she was good to go. She watched as Carmen started to gain movement of the body. She was fighting the medicine

(Carmens point of view)

Everything is so fuzzy, my bodys heavy and I'm a little scared I have no idea what was going on or where I was yet somehow I felt peaceful. I notice I'm sharply inhaling, I wasn't breathing right, I knew that much. I hear a voice I'm not sure whos though telling to take deep breaths. I feel something cold on my face and my eyes jerk open I wish they hadn't everything is dizzy and I feel sick to my stomach. I then hear another voice and someone is then patting my head I only hear every other word. I take deep breaths but it stings, I do this to what feels like to be hours but I know it's only been a couple of minutes.

I somehow almost instantly try to sit up. Both of the women still blurry usher me to sit down and one of them holds me down. I start to cry, I don't know why I couldn't help it I started to struggle, at least I think I was. "Oh, you poor thing" I hear one of them say. I then feel a bit of pressure in my arm. I look over to see it's being held down and there's an IV in it. I then see a small blue liquid going down into my arm. I didn't think it was possible but things became even more fuzzy. The last thing I heard was one of them telling me it was too early for me to wake up and that my body needed more time to register the effects. I then hear the other say something along the lines of that's our Black Sheep always fighting to get her way. I think I hear one of them say something else but I'm not sure because everything goes black.