"I replied, no, I’m so afraid
Still, I hold the 6 flowers tightly in my hands
I, I’m just walking, I said
Oh no"
-Awake

"Um...You know,Life is unpredictable.Always holding the mystery of what's gonna happen next.And it is the same pain that will haunt me for the rest of my life.That morning when he left,we had a fight...Jimin never goes overboard with me but that day something must have ticked him off.We said things we didn't mean.After he left, I regretted.But I  knew that this fight and the conversation is just gonna be something we could laugh about in the future",Jin stopped and took a breath,"I didn't know what life had in stock for me.

I cooked his favourite food and waited to apologize.But he never came home.I remember waiting by the stairs only to have Namjoon run to me and tell me that he's gone.I don't know how to live on knowing the last thing I told my brother was to get out of my life and that's exactly what he did...Now,now..I don't have a chance to tell him that I didn't mean it,Now I can't tell him I love him even when he's a prat sometimes",Jin smiled as his tears kept coming,"Never ..never leave words hanging,love unexpressed.Forgive quick.Don't bear the pain forever for tomorrow one of us might cease to exist.I wish it was me Jiminah..But like Namjoon said,Live through me.Hyung loves you .."

"After the dawn, two of us
We welcomed the morning together
Don’t let go of my hand forever
I won’t let go of you again either"
-First Love

Yoongi took his place.He looked unsure as to why he was there.He fumbled upon the paper he had in his hands and spoke,
"Ah,Jiminah..We both know am your favourite hyung so ..um,choose me to live through.These idiots' lives are boring.I am sorry,I broke a promise I made,I wish I could go back in time and undo it.But if am really wishing for things now,I'd rather go back in time to drag you back into this hell hole again..."He stopped as if he just realized what he was saying.He scratched his head and continued,"what I really mean is..I miss you and I wish you were here" He turned to look at Hoseok,beckoning to take after him.And so did Hoseok.The air about Hoseok had changed a lot,he didn't smile a lot now,just his muscles straining to display something close to a smile.He adjusted the microphone and turned to Jin for encouragement.Jin was still wiping off his tears but smiled at Hoseok.Hoseok took a deep breath.

"Now you can lean on me
I’ll always be by your side"
-MAMA

"What do I say? Are you here somewhere? watching us breakdown? I can almost see your wicked smile.Or are you hurt too that you are leaving now.Jiminah,Where are you? Come out already,This game is going on for too long.I forgot how my life was before you showed up now I don't know how to go back to it",Hoseok put his head down,"I only remember the stories we spoke into the midnight...I only remember you walking in with a cake and lit candles...I only remember the times with you,what do I do now? How do I survive - "Hoseok broke down completely and Namjoon got to him first pulling him into a hug.Hoseok put his hands over his eyes and cried into Namjoon's chest.

"Deeper, deeper, the wound just gets deeper
Like pieces of broken glass that I can’t reverse
Deeper, it’s just the heart that hurts every day
You who was punished in my stead
You who were only delicate and fragile"
-Stigma

It was Taehyung's turn now.He didn't get off the seat,instead he shook his head at Jin.
"Don't you wanna say Goodbye to him?",Jin asked. Taehyung shook his head again.Jin sighed and nodded at Jungkook.
Jungkook exhaled deeply as he stepped infront of the crowd.Everyone expecting him to say something nice or rather they all wanted to hear something that will put them in pain and tears.Everyone wanted to get hurt.Jungkook didn't know why he was thinking about it in such an aspect.Maybe it's his way of shielding.He said in a low voice,"I am not good with words,And hyungs always say I can't express my emotions well enough so I decided to read a letter Jiminie hyung wrote to me some years ago on my birthday.It's my most precious treasure",He pulled the letter from his suit pocket,smoothed it on the podium.
He read,