He nodded after thinking about it and I took my first breath after being cooped up in the house for so long. The flow of the sea as I walked while carrying my sandals was soothing to my soul.

Henry.....Is this what you have experienced before? To feel what others were feeling in your visions you have visited while you had this power.

Tears slipped against my cheek as I felt a bit weak, my footing slipping against the sand.

I was prepared to fall on my ass but a strong body caught me, I felt strong arms hold me and I gasp as I was pulled around, only to see an unexpected face.

It was Kassim and he looked like a man who had just lived in hell, his strong face was covered in dark stubble, his usually neat hair was not tied back and is hanging around his shoulders in unruly waves. I could see that he had some dark bags under his violet eyes.

"He did it." He murmured, his voice was soft as he buried his face against my neck as his body shook; I stood there shocked at the complete turn of attitude from this arrogant prince. "My sister is safe....Thank you....Thank you...."

Hearing how relieved he was as he murmured those words were the most honest he has been and knowing the pain Safirah went through, I cried as I hugged him back.

Did that mean Leone and his plans succeed?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was surprised to hear that Kassim was also housed here for his own protection as his father will likely have him captured and questioned if Safirah were to be rescued by some mysterious force.

But his safe house was a small cottage on the other end of the island so I would invite him for tea and sometimes a walk. Now that the fear over his captive sister was gone; he seems more amiable and he seems to regard me in a more acceptable way.

Over the few days; Leone relayed his situation through our dreams. He would kiss me as he told me how Luis' Mirage Agents did the impossible and took Safirah from the drug lord.

But I sense that he was withholding the gruesome parts of it as if to protect me because he knew I could feel his cousin's suffering.

"When will you and K.C come back?" I asked him that night and he stroked my face and sighed.

"In a few days." he then took my hand and kissed it as we cuddled by the fireplace in my room in our dreams. "The nights are cold without you..."

"Yes....I think I need that vacation you promised me." I teased him and he laughed while he hugged me closer to him, savoring the smell of my shampoo against his nose.

"We both need one." was his cheerful answer. " After all  this mess, we both deserve it."

After that particular dream; I never saw him for a few days again; I missed him so much and somehow having Kassim, who looks similar to him was making me yearn for his warmth even more.

One night as I fell asleep in my bed, I felt warm hands slid against my legs, stroking them gently as I felt a muscled leg pry them apart slowly. Moans came unbidden from my lips as I felt a hardness against my  inner thigh; the same hands touched my nipples that beaded against my thin nightgown as I felt him pull my hips to cradle his erection.

"L-Leone?" I breath and called out his name softly as I opened  my eyes and and blinked at wondering why it felt odd when I realized that this was not a dream as I could tell if it was at a glance for there was no aura of it anywhere.

I instinctively pulled away and realized that the man touching me was Kassim. Shocked, I tried to yell out but he clasped his hand against my mouth. I struggled but then he kissed me; his lips felt soft and warm but I felt my body shiver because they were not Leone's.