13. Optimism Of Hope.

"Alright, thank you" Jimin sighed as he clicked the end button on the screen of his phone, throwing it down as he runs his fingers through his hair, being stressed out from everything. Unable to find a doctor who will do treatments this late in the trimester. Groaning as he sits up correctly at his desk at the front of his workplace, looking through a list of doctors to call sitting on the screen of his desktop. He sighs as he puts in the next number into his phone, pressing the call and pressing it against his ear as he listens to it ring four times before he finally gets an answer.

"Inje University Pusan Paik Hospital, how may we help you today?" 

"Uh, hi. I was wondering if you guys do treatments for cancer that are already late in the trimester?" 

"How far in the trimester, sir?" 

Jimin clears his throat with a sigh as he rubs his temples. "He has about 2 or 3 months left. He has leukemia." There was silence for a moment before the doctor cleared his throat and spoke softly.

"I'm sorry, but since he's already so far and doesn't have much time to treat such a disease so late. It's too strong to be cured." Jimin sighs heavily as he throws down his phone, cupping his face in the palm of his hands as he laid against the counter.

"Uh, excuse me? I'm sorry for the bad timing. Is everything okay, sir?" Jimin lifted his head quickly as he wiped his eyes and cheeks. He sniffles as he smiles looking over at the customer.

"Hi Mr.Kim. Sorry, I didn't hear you come into the shop." He turns around to grab a tissue, quietly blowing his nose before giving his attention back to the customer. "What would you like today? The usual?" He softly asks with a smile, as he watches the customer walk around, seeing the mans dimples appearing. He hums "I think ill have the Franklinia and Chocolate Cosmos." Jimin nods with a sniffle as he grows into another part of the shop, growing the pot of Chocolate Cosmo's and Franklinia's, then bringing them up front to make them into bouquets.

"Would you like it together or separate bouquets, Mr.Kim?"

"Separate, thank you." He smiles brightly, as Jimin fixes up the flowers and giving them little cute bowties, making sure they are in perfect shape before setting them on the counter and heading around to the cash register, opening a few files on the computer before beginning to cash out the customer.

"And your total is $30.24." Jimin says softly as he places his hands infront of him waiting patiently.

"I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't be putting my nose into other peoples business," the elder says as he pulls out his wallet "but I overheard you on the phone earlier about looking for a doctor for someone with cancer?" He asks softly as he grabs his credit card, handing it over to Jimin.

 Jimin sighs.

"I am, trying, but sorry for that. I didn't hear you come into the store or else I would've taken my problems in the back office." Jimin chuckles as he cashes out the customer.

"Oh no, its okay, but did you say this person has pancreatic and leukemia and not much to live?" the customer asks softly "I'm sorry I know it's none of my business, but I might know someone who can help you." He smiles as his dimples appearing. Jimin's shoots up, looking up at the customer with wide eyes.

"Pardon me?" Jimin says in disbelief, the elder smiles.

"I hate to brag, but my husband and I are one of the greatest doctors in Korea. Two of the best cancer treatment doctors. He is very easy to treat." Jimin lips open but too surprised to say anything, he shakes his head as he smiles a little.

"When can you take him in? I mean, all the hospitals I've called says he's untreatable. Are you sure you can cure him?" The customer smiles.

"I will promise you we will find every possible to cure him. May i ask who this person you speak of?" Jimin stutters a little bit.

"Oh, my boyfriend Yoongi. He works across the street at the tattoo shop. You've seen him a few times." The elder nods.

"I have seen him." he grabs his phone and writes down something on the paper beside Jimin. "Here's my number, my husband Jins number, our hospital name and number. When I leave here, I will call Hyung right away and tell him all the information. We'll get him in tomorrow night or Friday night and start the treatments right now. Whatever day you please." the elder smiles brightly as he sees the shop owner smile in greatfulness, he nods quickly.

"We'll come tomorrow night! Thank you so much Namjoon, it means so much, it truly does." He wipes his cheeks as he smiles brightly. Namjoon nods as his dimples appear.

"Great, then I'll go call Jin and meet him up at the hospital. I'll see you both tomorrow!" He bows to Jimin as he leaves the shop. Jimin stands there for a moment before rushing into the back office, grabbing his belongings, turning off the lights and turning on the CLOSED sign, locking up the building and begins to run down the city of Busan, heading to his boyfriend's house, calling his best friend to tell him to meet him at the Yoongi's for the news.