2. D TOWN

"Hyung, couldn't you think of a better name?" Hoseok sighed staring up at the new shop
"What's the matter with it?" Yoongi chuckles out as he stood beside the younger with his arms crossed.

"Well for one–" Jungkook said as he walked outside to greet his two brothers catching their attention "–DTowns ink? Why Daegu, hyung? We're in Busan now!"
Yoongi laughs as he pats Jungkooks back "ah, there's nothing wrong to bring a little of home to a new place, plus we gotta spice up this little ol' city!"
Hoseok smiles brightly with his dimples appearing speaking before he goes back inside "let's get inside and get everything unpacked and ready for the new day tomorrow."
"Do I have to work with you all the time, hyung?" Jungkook whines out as he enters the building behind the older "no" Yoongi softly spoke as he went behind the counter "only on weekends, since you have school"
Jungkook puckered up his lips as he thought for a moment then shrugs his shoulders "fine with me"

Hoseok goes into the back room as he starts to unpack the tattooing and piercings equipment, fixing up and redecorating the rooms, Yoongi cleaned off the front desk and everything else as Jungkook washed the front windows before he put the decoy stickers up, he looks outside at the little shop across from them, reading the sign "Parks Secret Garden" he looks inside to see a familiar face, he cocks his head "hey that looks like a guy I follow on instagram" he chuckles "I think his name is .. Taehyung? He's really cute" he adds on before getting back to cleaning the windows, Yoongi raises an eyebrow as he listens to the younger speak "he's probably straight" he snorts out teasing Jungkook, the maknae rolls his eyes.