30 | Final Authors Note

Hey loves, I can't believe this book is finally over. I've been working on it for ages. I'd like to thank every person who took time out of their day to read this. This book means a lot to me, I was writing it at a difficult time and it was very therapeutic. I really hope you all enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it and reading your comments. I've decided my next book will be a social media book because I'm writing my own. An original if you will. I want to put most of my energy into this new original and I feel like (this statement is my opinion not fact it might not be true for you) a social media book is the easiest to write. Originally I was going to take a break from AWAE books for awhile but I truly love to write them and I don't want to cut it off.

My new original is going to be insanely different from any of the fanfics you've read. I feel like the genre I most prefer to write in just doesn't fit the AWAE universe. So I'm excited for you all to see a new type of my writing and I hope you end up enjoying the new book if you decide to read it. It would mean worlds to me.

Anyways, I love you all!

-Luna Bells, signing off of Chains keep us bound for the last time.