20# Something Shocking

A complete blur, that was all Naruto could see, a red haze covering him as he ran out his four limbs, his mouth opening only for a roar to shout out of his mouth... he looked around until his eyes laid on Danzo who had a wind blade formed from his hands. "It seems I have to subdue you once again. Come." Kurama couldn't help but grimance at the predicament... if Naruto didn't calm down, he wasn't going to make it... the damage to his skin from his chakra and the onslaught of wind from the man in front of him would surely kill to boy and also.. him... and he didn't want to wait to reform. 

That was when Kurama had a lightbulb like moment and began to get working... Naruto slashed at the man in front of him who parried his strike with his hand before throwing a shuriken directly at the kyuubified jinchuriki. That was when the fight started to get dangerous... Kurama felt his chakra drain drastically as Danzo placed his hands in front of him in a sign, "Wind style, Wind dragon jutsu!" He blew out before a giant dragon made of pure white wind before shooting itself towards the four tailed Naruto who seemed to stay put... before he slashed upwards, a explosion happened once more and the watching Anbu could only shield themselves from the heat.

"Naruto you have to calm down!" Kurama shouted, his tails swishing unsurely.. "I.... Can't..." Naruto muttered as he slumped down before falling face first into grass in his mindscape. Kurama frowned before looking up to the sky where he could see what the fight was looking like... "NARUTO!" The blond in his mindscape trembled as he looked up to the sky, seeing the red head running towards him, tears streaming down his face.. he looked so terrified... "I'm nothing but a monster.." Naruto whispered, pulling himself into a ball.

...

Ryou stood a good distance away from the crater that was a battle ground... surrounding ninja looked down at the carnage... "Danzo-sama is fighting the kyuubi! We need to help him!" Ryouichi growled, someone took the blond from him... and he knew better that the person who took him was definitely the man fighting the four tailed teen. "NARUTO!" He shouted out before he jumped down into the crater, a few shouted after him, telling him to stop, but he only had one mindset... get to his blond.

The four tails looked behind itself and saw the redhead, turning its body he held up its claws before slashing outwards, a pulse of chakra blasted him away and making a crater as he was pushed up against the dirt. After a moment the four tails turned back to Danzo.. but when it heard a struggled breath, it turned back, and saw him slowly struggling to stand up, and placed his hands into a hand sign... "I'm sorry Naruto... but for now... I will save you.. Because I promised!" He shouted before the dirt below him began to crack, it slowly began to rise and shoot towards the four tails. 

"Wood style, forest roots!" He shouted before wood began to wrap around the four tails who seemed to roar in protest, the wood began to crack. "Good, you subdued him for me... now to kill him." Danzo shouted before throwing himself forward, the bijuu turned towards the man who was rushing him and opened its mouth before a charged blast shot out and blasted the man back. Ryouichi winced as his arms shook from the pressure that the four tailed fox chakra began to roar, before the wood began to fall apart.

Naruto began to run at the red head, sure to finish him off... but something happened.. right as the four tails began to swipe... a white ball surrounded him.. stopping the slash... it blinded everyone there... and only Naruto could see what was happening... He was back in his body... the chakra slowly began to recede back into the seal... but there was something different then when he fell unconscious to the chakra.

Ryouichi went wide eye as the light began to slowly die down.. He saw Naruto who was wide eye as well... looking down at something. "M-M-My..." Kurama sighed in relief as he sat back down on the grass in his seal, he was much smaller and a lot weaker than before.