4# End of a good night

The park wasn't to far away.. just a small walk and a awkward silence filled the late afternoon... they sat down on two swings that were next to each other making Ryou smile slightly, "You know..." Naruto looked over. "I am fairly similar to you.. heh.." he said with a sigh and looked up towards the diming sky. "I suppose you are the first person I can call a friend..." he gave a small sideways glance. "So... i guess when i saw you seem down i wanted to change it." Ryou smiled brightly at the blond who seemed to have a blush run through his face. "Well you are..." he whispered. "What was that?" He shook his head. "Idiot! You heard me." Naruto said with a angry red face making Ryouichi laugh outloud. "I'm glad..."

Naruto lightly waved his legs slightly before a small chill hit him as he shivered as it passed through him. He looked up to see the sky gotten fairly dim.. had they really stayed out that late? During the cold days of Konoha as well.. he shivered once more making Ryou slowly drape his red jacket over his shoulders making the blond look over curiously. "Your cold... dont want you to catch anything.." he turned his head away as he put his hands into his cargo pants.. Naruto lightly put the jacket on with a small blush adoring his face.

They began to walk, Ryou following Naruto it was silent for a little bit before Ryou realised they were walking close by towards the tourist house he was going to be living in for the time he was there, he smiled slightly at the thought... if he was nearby he could possibly see his new friend... he looked over to see the blond kinda clutching the jacket  close, he seemed... awkward... around him anyways. Naruto began to walk up the stairs of a run down apartment and walked up to a door with the number 6 and turned around and smiled slightly at the red head.

"T-thank you for.. hanging out with me." Ryou grinned and rubbed the back of his head. "Thank you for showing me around a bit." His grinned died down to a small smile before he leaned close and whispered "and hanging out was a big bonus." Naruto felt his hair stand up as warm breath brushed against his ear.

He pulled away with a small pink hue across his face and he scratched his head with a small chuckle of awkwardness. "Don't know if this was right or not... like i said.. first person i have hung around." Ryou smiled sheepishly. "But... I know this is right.." Naruto looked up at him curiously as he walked towards him and he closed his eyes in a panic wondering what games he might be trying...

...

A small cold appeared... but then warmth spreaded through his body starting from the top down... he opened his eyes to see Ryou... kissing him on the forehead.. his forehead protector in his hands... "Good night Naruto." He whispered as he lightly placed the forehead protector in his hands... who seemed to be frozen, as the redhead disappeared in a blur.

Naruto blinked away the shock as a blush spreaded through his face... his ears seemingly on fire as he realised many things... "He.. he kissed me... but why?" He muttered in a small stuttered. He clutched the jacket that he was still wearing.. "But... I know this is right.."  the words echoed inside the blonds head for a long time.. before he realised another two more things... he left him with his jacket... he was glad that he did that...

He closed the door of his apartment as he layed down in his bed... the red jacket still on him... he seemed to grab a pillow and scream in it thinking of a sentence he never thought he would ever think or even say...

"I am so so so so gay..."

Tbc.

...

Yes... i did steal a greys anatomy quote... i do not regret my decision.