19# Missing!?

"Ah Ryouichi, who do I owe this visit?" Hiruzen asked as he sat in his seat facing the window. "Naruto-kun actually." Ryou admitted making him turn his chair slightly, and gave him a look. "I think this might not be a surprise.. but he told me how he killed two people on his mission." Hiruzen nodded, this wasn't news seeing as Kakashi told him on his report. "But... Naruto asked me something that concerns you... and this village." The Hokage took a puff from his pipe that he held in his hand in interest. "He doesn't want to be a ninja anymore... he said that the rush wasn't for him... but that he would like to continue his training because he doesn't want to be a burden for others." Hiruzen frowned lightly, the mask of Naruto's stemmed to many parts of the boy he knew about... learning just now that his dream to be Hokage was just a hoax.

"I see... Well as you know he shouldn't leave, ninja or not, he still has the kyuubi sealed within him." Ryou smiled at that making him sigh, knowing he had another idea up his sleeve. "Naruto-kun can live at the capital, he can use the same method of how I use... so long one place, and so long the other... Kinda like a ambassador for a embassy." So that was how the boy was going to set the boy into place... it was full proof, like always, the boy impressed the Hokage once more. "Alright... where is Naruto now?" Ryou waved it off slightly, "He is at my place, but i'm sure we will stay for the remainder of my stay, I will go get him so he can return his headband." 

The Hokage nodded, "As long as he still trains and helps Konoha in time of need... we might need him at the chunin exams." Ryou raised his eyebrow at that in curiosity. "I looked into your spies theory, and he was right... it seems that Oto is plotting something... and we might need him." Ryouichi nodded at that, "If need be, I can bring my guards." Hiruzen nodded at the idea and gave him a wave to leave, "Bring Naruto then..".

When Ryou did get to his house he opened the door and listened for any running water... when he heard none he walked towards his bedroom, Naruto most likely resting... when he opened the door however... He wasn't there. He frowned in confusion before turning around and looking around his tourist house, when he got in front of the bathroom, he saw a towel on the ground... picking it up he went wide eye seeing a small hint of blood beneath it. He dropped it quickly and ran out of the house as quickly as he could, his destination... the Hokage tower... He jumped as soon as he was there at the building and rapidly tapped on the glass before throwing the window open, breaking the lock as he did. "Hokage-sama! Naruto is missing!" Hiruzen turned from two elderly people sitting in front of him and went wide eye.

The tears streaming down the redhead's face signified that this was no prank.. but a pure and utter panic. "The Jinchuriki? Gone? How is this possible.." The woman was about the same age as the Hokage, she asked the question. "P-Please... Hokage-sama... Y-Y-You have to F-Find him.. H-Help me.." Ryou choked out a sob... he was only gone for thirty minutes... how could he.. get kidnapped so quickly. "It is okay Ryouichi, we have the seals in Konoha, we will know if they leave..." He paused thinking about it before grabbing the crystal ball from his drawer. "They didn't come into the village to take him... they ARE in the village..."

Ryouichi stared at the crystal ball in a impatient manner, but when the sandaime cursed he bit his lip before asking, "What? What's wrong??" Hiruzen frowned before looking up at the boy, "I need a sensor.. It'll make this much easier." As soon as he said that knocking was heard at the door, Ryou growled before he slammed his hand down. "I don't care if it makes it easier! Find him!" The door opened and peaked in was a silver haired man that Ryou recognized, "Yo." Ryouichi turned around and grabbed him by the collar and pushed him against the wall. "DO  YOU HAVE NARUTO?!" 

Kakashi seemed to frown and looked up at the three older people in the room. "No... Why, what is going on?" He asked cautiously. "He is missing..." Kakashi frowned before Ryouichi dropped the jounin and ran his hands through his hair. "Okay... this is okay..." Ryou muttered before turning towards the Hokage who was holding the crystal ball and trying to get a picture... but that was something happened.. everyone in the village looked one way for a brief moment... and that was when they felt something they haven't felt in thirteen years... "Kyuubi." Hiruzne whispered before a image came to his ball easily briefly.

...

When Naruto awoke he felt ragged...his feet were dangling... how far he did not know, his eyes were shut. The air around him was cold... his wrists felt sore, Chains? he thought in wonder before he heard something, gears pulling something open... a door he could guess. "So this is Ryou-kun's fiance." Naruto tensed at the name but feigned unconsciousness, "Yes it does seem that the jinchuriki is the one the Damiyo got attached to." It was a man's voice... he didn't recognize it, but besides that it was old and raspy... but he held a aura of power behind his words. The girl's voice came back almost immediately. "Yes it does seem that this will hold a problem if the Jinchuriki dies and the kyuubi is released.." 

Naruto bit his tongue from speaking while something in his mind rumbled uncomfortably. "Yes, we should extract the Kyuubi before killing him, is that okay lady Ebina?" Naruto felt paralysed at the words coming from the two. "But don't worry... I will make use of that wonderful healing powers of you jinchuriki... and make you suffer before you are extracted." The girl named Ebina whispered into the boys ear... he felt tears well up behind his eyelids.

Kurama couldn't help but growl at the two's audacity of their comments. "Naruto, you can't let them extract me, unless you want your child to die... I can stop the process, but it will stop for a long time." Naruto bit his lip, of course this would happen... "When you were asleep they carried you for a little ways, you are still in Konoha, so I'm going to push as much chakra out as I can, it should alert someone here from the chakra." The blond opened his eyes, the tears leaking out in anger, ready to see his captors, "Do it..." As soon as he said that his eyes turned blood red.

The two looked over quickly and felt a flare of bijuu chakra... but when the older of the two felt this he immediately grabbed him by the neck and hoisted him higher up, Naruto and Kurama looked at the bandages faced man and tried to memorize as best as he could before a seal was placed directly onto his forehead... if only it was that easy.. "Nice try!" The voice made Danzo tense and jump away as fire erupted from the blond... when Naruto opened his eyes... they were pure white and four tails of chakra erupted from his tail bone.

Kurama tensed feeling his chakra drain in the wrong way he was trying to do... the boy lost control... "So this is the demon Ryou wants to marry!? He would be crazy!" Ebina shouted out before she turned on her heel and began to run... but the four tailed boy seemed to grin as his skin began to peel... it made a smokey bubble before the man did a seal and place his hands up, "Wind style, Tornado barrier!" The man shouted before he heard a roar erupt from the bubble, a explosion rocked the massive room before the once wind tornado turned into a fiery explosion before it shot up to the ceiling and exploded in a pillar of light... signaling everyone in Konoha.

...

"This is not good." Hiruzen muttered before Ryouichi got up only to be stopped by a hand from the Hokage. "Ryouichi you can't! The kyuubi chakra will swallow you whole." Ryouichi turned and gave a hateful glare, "If I don't I will be breaking my promise to my fiance..." He growled before he jumped out the window, leaving four very shocked adults. Ryouichi jumped from roof to roof, his hands were shaking.. it was fear... but not for the reason people may think... he was afraid for Naruto... "I will protect you!" 

...

TBC

Word Counter 1481

Next chapter - Something shocking...