Chapter 25: One Cake, Many Dogs, and Agonizing Puyos

After an hour of countless struggles and assistance from Alphys, Reimu has completed the door to the north.

"Ha... Thank you Alphys. I wouldn't have done this without your guidance." Reimu said on the phone. "No problem," Alphys replied, "Just go through the door and head right."

The doors to the next area opened. Reimu walked to the area and headed east, only to step on the steaming platform, rotating her 360 degrees on the next three arrows she stepped on. Who the hell even made these things? Reimu thought, throwing up over the edge.

***************************

"Great. I'm in a dark room." Reimu groaned as she entered in a dark area. "I got you Reimu." Alphys said as she turned on the lights, only for Reimu to be greeted with a kitchen studio featuring a robot in a chef's uniform.

"WELCOME TO COOKING WITH A KILLER ROBOT! I AM YOUR HOST METTATON! AND ALONG WITH MY LOVELY ASSISTANT, WE WILL BE MAKING A CAKE!!!"

Does he really need to shout? Reimu covered her ears. "Well that's nice and all, but what kind of cake is it?" Reimu asked. "WHAT KIND? WE WILL BE MAKING A VANILLA CAKE! THANK YOU FOR ASKING! AS A RESULT, YOU GET A 'First Class Glamour Neo' PASS! KEEP THAT FOR A SPECIAL TIME LATER ON!!!"

"...ok then." Reimu was already confused as she put the pass in the dimensional gap.

"AND WOULD YOU LOOK AT THE TIME! THE PROGRAM IS ALMOST OVER! BECAUSE OF THIS, I WILL LIST THE RECIPE NOW AND LET YOU SEE THE CAKE!" Mettaton grabs the cake from the fridge and shows it to the "camera" as the preparation for the cake is labeled. "I'LL SEE YOU NEXT TIME ON... COOKING WITH A KILLER ROBOT!!!" Mettaton left the studio, somehow demolishing the place with his hidden thrusters placed in his back.

"Uhh... what did you put inside this robot?" Reimu was dumbfounded with the situation that just happened. "...I was supposed to give you a jetpack or something, but... I guess that's not needed. Just head forward."

***********************

"Oi Reimu."

"Sans? How'd you even-"

"Oh, I felt that the land of the hot should get the dogs of the hot, so I'm here selling some hot dogs at a hot dog stand."

"Well uh... that's neat."

"Want a hot dog?"

"Sure."

"Here you go."

"...why is it on my head?"

"I'll give you another one and this time it won't be on your head."

"...fine."

"Here you go."

"Now there's another hot dog on my head!"

"Hey, it's not on your head. It's on another hot dog."

"Hahh.... Just give me another hot dog."

15 hot dogs later...

"I'm telling you, where do you want your hot dog?"

"I WANT ONE. JUST ONE HOT DOG... ON A WHEAT BUN WITH KETCHUP ON IT ON MY HAND... AND NOT PLACED ON 17 HOT DOGS!!!"

"Ok ok geez, calm down. You could've told me that in the first place."

"...GRAGGGGGHHH"

All the hot dogs that were on Reimu's head collapsed on her.
"...

GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

***********************

Reimu walks up to a conveyor belt, only to notice buttons on a pillar with a blue laser that's a few meters far. "...Is this another puzzle? WHYYYYYYYYY-" The phone began to ring just as Reimu began to meltdown. Reimu picked up the phone. "MORE PUZZLES?!?!?! I HAD ENOUGH WITH UNLOCKING THE DOOR!!!" "No worries Reimu!" Alphys replied on the phone. "Just go on the belt, and press the buttons in succession." "..and if I don't?" "Gosh, you don't have free time on jigsaw puzzles do you? Anyways, you get infinite tries as the other conveyor belt will send you back to the start, where you're able to do it again and again and again and again-"

"I got it I got it...." Reimu sulked, as she went on the conveyor belt and pressed the first two buttons and missed the third one. "NOOOOO I DIDN'T GET IT FIRST TRY!!!!" "Stop sulking! You actually needed to press the first two buttons in order for the laser to turn off." "Wait what-" Reimu looked at the laser, which was turned off. "YES I DID IT!!! THANK YOU ALPHYS!!!" "And I thought Papyrus was enough. And because of that, my large intestine's churning. I'm going to the bathroom, so I'll be MIA for a bit." "Hold on, before you hang up," Reimu was intensely sweating.

"Will there be a puzzle in the next area?" "Y- You know what? I'll let you figure out if there's a puzzle or not when you get there. Talk to ya later."

Reimu closed the phone and put it in the mysterious gap. "Good thing this gap is here. Otherwise I wouldn't even know where to put these items away."

Reimu began talking to herself as she gallantly traveled to the next area.

"I bet I'm closer to the CORE. I'm just hoping there aren't any..."

Let's just say she went into a frantic meltdown when she saw the puzzle with multiple arrows and if you stand in the middle are switches where the availability of the arrows to jump onto change.

"Good thing I Reimu proofed that part of the puzzle. It was a hard time coding that part in since... I have no soul of anyone like her."

**************************************

"FINALLY!!!! AFTER LIKE... 10 BILLION HOURS OF THESE ARROWS.... I FINALLY..." Just as Reimu claimed victory, she stepped on the wrong arrow, sending her back to the beginning of the multiple arrows puzzle.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

The feeling of despair somehow gave you determination. Now, please wait until the girls collect the beast spirits to initiate hyper mode so they blast through the barrier to the next chapter.

"*sigh* Might as well teleport her to the end of the puzzle since she technically did it."