Chapter 12: Reimu eats fries?!?!?!?

Reimu saw Sans out from a post. "Hey Reimu, you wanna talk?" said Sans. "I'm on my lunch break now." "Ok, sure!" said Reimu. "Follow me, I know a shortcut." said Sans, as he went to the shortcut. Reimu followed Sans to the shortcut.

"Welcome to grillby's!" said the guy in a tuxedo with a flaming head. "I'm Grillby!" Wait, there was a shortcut here? How is this possible? thought Reimu.
"Let's have a seat." said Sans. They both sat down.

"Would you want some fries or a burger?" asked Sans. "I will have some fries." said Reimu, not realizing that her diet was not to eat fast food. "Good choice," said Sans. "Grillbs, fries please." "Fries, coming right up!" said Grillby.

As Reimu ate her fries with ketchup, Sans asked if she knew about a talking flower. "Ummmm, yeah." Reimu replied. "Those echo flowers- if you talk to them, they talk to you back." said Sans. Oh. I thought that he was going to talk about- wait! What is this feeling? Hurrgh! I'm gonna throw up! (bad choice Reimu. You should've followed your diet.) Reimu threw up on the counter and Grillby. "Oh my gosh!I'm so sorry Grillby!" said Reimu. "I just realized that I was on a diet!" "That's ok. I can clean it up." said Grillby.

"So, who's going to pay for it?" asked Reimu. "You, of course, because you threw up on the table." replied Sans. "EHHHHHHHHHH?!!?!?" Reimu was surprised. "Nah I'm just kidding. Yo Grillbs! Put the money on my bill!" said Sans. "Well, I gotta go Reimu. See ya!" "Bye Sans!" said Reimu, as she walking to the waterfall.
NOT FOLLOWING YOUR DIET GIVES YOU DETERMINATION. PLEASE WAIT UNTIL GRILLBY CLEANS UP THE MESS SO YOU CAN GO ON THE NEXT CHAPTER.