Chapter 18: The fated meet

After Reimu passed through the glowing crystal maze thing, she managed to walk to a dead end. Unfortunately, when she turned around, Undyne was there. "NOW THAT I FOUND YOU, I CAN KILL YOU!!! NYAHAHAHAH-" Just then, the kid came. "Oh look! You found Undyne! "Wait, why is she trying to kill you?" "YOU NEVER NOTICED??? SHE'S A HUMAN!!!!" said Undyne. "NOW GET BEHIND ME OR ELSE SHE WILL KILL YOU!!!" "What did she do you? Why is she a threat?" said the kid. "COME HERE YOU RASCAL!"

Undyne took the kid and Reimu followed after her. She saw Undyne and the kid at a bridge, taking about how humans are bad. Then she left.

Reimu talked to the kid: "Yeah, I'm a human. I guess you have to kill me." "B-b-b-but I don't want to do it!" said the kid. "Well neither do I!" said Reimu. "I really don't want to hurt anyone. I just want to go to the surface." Reimu took the kid's hand. "Let's go back to Snowdin alright?" "Okay!" said the kid. Just as they were about to exit the bridge, Undyne shook it, causing the kid to slip and fall to the pit. "HELP ME!!!" screamed the kid. "AHHHHHHH-" "Hey kid! What are you screaming about?" said Papyrus. "Huh? I'm back at Snowdin?" The kid was confused as ever and was wondering how (IDK) got to Snowdin.

"Phew! That was a close one!" said Reimu, as she put away the dimensional gap. (I'm pretty sure she didn't ask Yukari if she can borrow it...) "ARRGH!!! WHY DID YOU EVEN BOTHER TO SAVE A WORTHLESS RUNT???" Undyne asked. "First off," Reimu replied, "the kid is not a runt, (IDK) is a good child. Second, why would a human decide to not help anyone? That's cruelty!" "FINE!" said Undyne. "MEET ME AT THE CAVE!" "Umm, why?" "BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!!" Undyne went to the top of the cave. "Ok....."

Reimu went to the front of the cave. "NYAHAHAHAHAH!!! IT'S TIME TO KILL YOU!!!!"

SAVING SOMEONE MADE YOU DETERMINED TO INCREASE YOUR PACIFISM. PLEASE WAIT UNTIL DUMB CROW "MEGA FLARES" UP THE NEXT CHAPTER.