Chapter 6: Reimu meets Sans comic

As Reimu walked through the snow, she walked over a stick, which broke two steps later. How is that possible? Thought Reimu. Suddenly, she stopped on a "IMPOSSIBLE HUMAN CROSSING BRIDGE". She heard slow walking sounds.
A shadowy figure came to her and asked to shake hands with her. Reimu did, and a fart noise went off. Did I actually fart? Reimu was embarrassed from that. The shadowy figure then revealed himself as a skeleton. "GAHHHHHHHHH!!!!" screamed Reimu, "A SKELETON!!!" "Gosh," said the skeleton, "You don't know how to mind your manners." "By the way, I'm Sans. Sans the Skeleton."

"Gee, this isn't the first time that I've confronted a monster like you." said Reimu. "Why is that?" asked Sans. Reimu replied: "I've talked to many monsters ranging from vampires, drums, ghosts, an immortal being..." "Wow." said an amazed Sans. "I would love to see that world- wait! You're a human!"

"Why? Is that bad?" asked Reimu. Sans replied: "Usually, us monsters would kill humans; but I don't care. But my brother, has a big affection with humans. In fact, I think he is coming." Sans saw his brother in a faraway place. "Quick!" said Sans. "Hide behind that conveniently shaped shrine maiden lamp! "Wait!" said Reimu. "How did you know that I was a shrine maiden?" "Ummmm... I don't know." said Sans.

Reimu quickly hid behind the lamp. She wanted to see what was going on, so she peered over the lamp. There, she saw a tall skeleton wearing a scarf. We got a cosplayer here.... Thought Reimu.

"SANS!!!" said the tall skeleton. "What?" said Sans. "WHY ARE YOU SLACKING OFF?!?!?" said the aggregated cosplayer. "Umm, it's my lunch break Papyrus." So the tall cosplayer's name is Papyrus. He is so cool! (Reimu actually likes cosplaying for some reason. She usually dresses up as Yukari, but Yukari gets angry for stealing her clothes. She also dresses up as Cirno. [facepalm])
"WELL GET BACK TO WORK!!!" said Papyrus, and he left.

"You can come out now Reimu." said Sans. "How did you know my name???" Asked Reimu. FOURTH DIMENSION WARNING "Well there's this game called "TOUHOU PROJECT" and it's about a shrine maiden and a witch who defeat yokai. Fun game to play. I like bullet hell." said Sans. "Also, the maiden was named Reimu "Takurei", so I thought you look similar to her." "Well that 'Takurei' sounds interesting." said Reimu. "Except that my last name is Hakurei."

"Ok, Hakurei (hey that rhymes, heh)," said Sans. "I gotta go back to work. So have fun exploring this place." Sans then went back to his job.

Ok, time to look around this place.
Walking around in the snow gives you determination. Now please wait as the girls are loading the next chapter.