Chapter 19: Reimu's Danmaku Spear

Reimu's dress turned green and her stick was turned to a spear. "HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT HUMAN??? YOU CAN'T USE YOUR STICK ANYMORE! (though why would you use a stick)" said Undyne. "Who said I can only use a stick?" said Reimu, as she was taunting Undyne by showing her she can use the spear. (GAH!) thought Undyne, (THAT DIDN'T TURN OUT WHAT I WAS EXPECTING!!!) "ANYWAYS, TAKE THIS!!!" Undyne threw her spears in all directions. Seriously? Reimu thought, This is basically a danmaku battle but I can only rotate in 8 directions. This will be simple. Reimu blocked every spear that was targeted at her. "WHAT?!?!?!? HOW CAN YOU BLOCK THEM???" Undyne was shocked. "Look, it's nice fighting you, but I know how to confront those types of danmaku." "WHAT'S A DANMAKU?" Undyne asked. "Ummm, bullets that don't kill people. They can be decorative, like this."

Reimu used her spear to summon danmaku from her spear. The danmaku was a flower pattern. "I WANT!!!!" said Undyne. "I'LL TURN YOU BACK TO NORMAL IF YOU SHOW IT TO ME AGAIN!!!" "*sigh* Fine." Reimu used her spell card "Spirit Sign Fantasy Seal""SO... MUCH.... COLORS!!!!!" Undyne turned her back to normal. "Thanks. Now I gotta go to Hotland, so bye!" "WAIT! I WANT MORE!!!" Undyne chased after her. "I GOT A MISSION TO DO!!!" Reimu started to run faster. Isn't there a sign that says: 'Hotland this way?' Oh wait, there is one! Reimu ran to the Hotland entrance and entered the place.

Undyne was starting to slow down when she entered Hotland. "IT'S... NOT... OVER...." Undyne passed out. "Umm.... What should I do?" asked Reimu. "Oh, there's a water dispenser over there." said a familiar skeletal voice. "Oh hi Sans! Thanks!" Reimu took the jug of water and dumped it on Undyne. "NYHAHAHAHAH!!! THANKS! I OWE YOU ONE SOMEDAY! MAYBE YOU CAN COME TO MY HOUSE AND SHOW ME YOUR BULLET THINGIES!! OTHER THAN THAT, SEEYA!" Undyne left. "What just happen." Reimu said. "I think you should go to her house and hang out with her before you explore Hotland." said Sans. "Umm, ok. As long as doesn't tell me use danmaku."

And so, Reimu decided to find Undyne's house. "Wait, where does she live Sans?" Sans replied: "Near Napster-Youmu's." "Ok, thanks!"

TRYING TO PERFORM SPEAR DANMAKU GIVES YOU SOME LUV. PLEASE WAIT FOR MIMA.