Was Harry really running that rampant?

Oh, who was Edward kidding. He knew already.

"Correct... But. Try again," Edward drawled, leaning over the opened window of his sleek Porsche.

When the two Alphas stood blinking, Edward rolled his eyes. "Harry is my bloody brother. Now open the fucking gates." He snarled in annoyance, eyes flashing golden.

"Sir!"

The iron gates before him were swung open, and Edward hit the gas, swerving to a stop before the very same mansion where he and his brothers split up. He slammed the door behind him, chest bubbling over with the heated thought of deep dislike for his nonchalant brother. The fucker didn't bother to even contact him!

What the actual fuck?

Edward knew the name Harry carried throughout the country-- the whole world, infact-- and he was mad.

Edward laid relatively low, but he knew his hard-headed, ruthless monster asshole of a brother would never be that way.

It still made him mad.

See, now that he smelt the familiar scent of home, he didn't remember all those classes he took to simmer down his filthy mouth that accompanied his anger.

Yikes.

"HARRY STYLES!!" Edward roared once he kicked down the front doors. Pack members took arms against him in a second, baring their canines and aiming their fancy bows at him, but Edward failed to give a single shit.

They stuttered in their stance once they saw who it was. Edward Styles.

An old member of the pack pushed her bow down and calmed the others. She bowed her head at Edward, murmuring the others to clear the area and call for their Alpha.

Now that Edward was high on the very addictive feeling of anger, he breathed sharply, cocking his head at the woman who fell on one knee, "Alpha Styles, welcome back--"

"None of that," Edward muttered, peeved, waving her away. He started his heavy trudge up the grand staircase, walking through members who gave way to him, "Fall back." He muttered a command.

Her head snapped up, eyes blazing with a sort of flickering emotion of reminiscence before she masked it, and whistled for everyone to move. "Sir." She saluted, and Edward stopped his ascent. He stared her down with scrutiny, before he continued, turning with a last nod in her direction.

"HARRY STYLES, YOU ASSHOLE!" Edward bellowed, kicking down their previously shared suite, only to find it dusty and empty. He stuttered to a stop, jaw clenching as he observed the various trophies and photographs that lined one wall of the five-sided bedroom. The bed that sat in the middle was perfectly done, dust settled heavily over it. The old telephone that sat on Edward's own desk sat there, wires pulled out. His eyes glowed golden, chest heaving with more undiluted anger.

The feeling was addictive. It seemed like he relapsed again.

Head cocked, Edward fumed silently, taking the photograph that stood on Marcel's nightstand. It was of the three of them, bloodied smirks playing on their canine-lined lips as they squeezed into the frame. It had been a long while before. It had been after a very trying training round that the three had been working on, continually for 3 consecutive days. They had been a mere 15 years of age.

He crushed the frame in his hand.

That was 12 years ago.

Obviously a shadow of the past.

Edward bristled when a familiar voice sounded behind him.

"Knew I'd find you here."

_-_-_

(A few minutes proir)

Louis screamed when two sets of canines pressed against the skin of his mating spot, keening as he slicked himself from the feeling. "Alpha!" Louis gripped Harry's neck on the sides, pulling him closer as he moaned, Harry pressing him tighter against the wall behind him. Harry groaned at the smell of Louis, pushing his pelvis hard against Louis'.

Harry's hands roamed unanswerable to none; they gripped Louis waist, his back, his neck, until-- he jerked to a stop.

Both their chests heaved with heavy breaths, sweat lining their brows as Harry breathed against Louis's neck. The Alpha retracted his canines from the skin of the breathless Omega.

"Fuck," Harry whispered in a growl, hand gripping his hair tightly. His other hand gripped the column of Louis' neck loosely, in warning, as he licked the small drops of blood that pushed out of the rapidly healing puncture of his teeth. They weren't deep enough to bond Louis with Harry just yet. "Don't ever push me that way. Ever again. Do you understand?!" Harry snarled in Louis' face, eyes glaring into two other blue ones that darkened and glistened in fear. "I still have not marked you," Harry murmured against his scapula. "Fuck. Fuck!"

Louis' heart plummeted to the floor when Harry pushed off of him, growling out, "I have mates!"

Louis' breath came out in choppy tones when Harry's head raised slowly, lethally, eyes glimmering gold. A deep rumbling chuckle rattled through Harry's chest.

"And one's here."

_-_-_

Ooo.

I don't know what to say except. Yeet. Very close to 10k. Shaking. In. My. Boots. Asdfghjkl?!

Hope it was a good chapter!

CHAPTER DEDICATION: lou-ehhh and @larrystylinsonkings

Thanks for letting me know you liked my book by voting for every chapter and flooding my notifications XD

Thanks for reading!

●vote●comment●share●follow●

The Blood Hounds | L.S [✓]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें