Chapter 5

_________________________________________
(hey everyone before I get started I just wanted to say I'm sorry for leaving this for so long, it has been months possibly even a year since I updated this fanfic and I feel terrible for making you wait so long, I'm so glad you guys love this book so much and I don't know what I would do without you guys, you're all so kind to me and I want to say thank you, even when I'm not here you're all so encouraging and sweet it's really nice to hear from you all! I didn't update this story for a while because I lost inspiration but I've got it again!

I know where I want to take this book now so, Heya! I'm back! deal with it 😂)
_________________________________________

Frisk's pov:

Sleepily I opened my drawers taking out a large black hoodie with fluffy soft fur on the front of the hood and a thin red ribbon going down the shoulder to the wrist, black knee high socks and some underwear to get changed in the bathroom.

*click* such a satisfying sound indication that I'm alone now *sigh*

Where is my small friend? I question whilst looking behind the sink, hmmm not there...  !!!  Wait I forgot I moved them to the top of the medicine cabinet!!

Streaching my arm up I grabbed my cold silver friend. I held it contemplating if i should end it or just 'cope' for now... *sigh* I can't exactly kill myself at the minute.... Right?

Mãýbę ýøų §høųłđ jų§ţ đø įţ

"Who said that?" A chill ran up my spine

Đøñţ ţęĺł mę ýøų'vę føŕğøţţęñ mę ãĺŕęãđý

"Chara!"

Pffț țhãț çhįłđ į§ łøñğ ğøñę

"Who are you? What do you mean!?"

Wøw ýøų ąřë ğųłįbłę

"What do you want?" A cold chilling wave of fear washed over you

Į wäņť ýøűř bøđý §ø į çãņ §pêąķ ťø ęvęřýøņé äñđ ķěęp ţhêm įñ ţhęįř płàçé

"I won't let that happen, they're all happy, I'm not gonna let you ruin that for them"

Ąřę ýøų §ûřę¿ whåţ ãbøųţ ťhąť §țűpįđ §ķéłëțøñ¿ hę řěmęmbĕř§ ţhě řę§êţ§, į§ hĕ háppý¿

"...., I'm not talking to you"

§űřę

"..........."

After a few minutes chara shuts up leaving me to dwell about what she said. .... maybe I should try to keep my sanity for now, I don't want to know what will happen if I slip up......why do I keep forgetting that he remembers all the resets...

how many times have i hurt him?