Chapter Two

A few months later

Frisk's pov

I'm greatful sans found me, but I hate that I'm still alive... Ever since the last genocide run, I can't bare to face anyone in this world... I don't want to talk to sans about it because dispite him being able to understand everything he would just make a joke out of it, I know he does it to cheer me up but I can't help but be hurt by it......

"FRISK"

"Ah.... Yes?"

"jeez kid, you alright you seemed lost for a while there."

"i was expecting a shitty pun there, you don't seem to be yourself either."

"i thought I lost you, so I'm sorry that I don't have a skele-Ton of jokes for you but the past few months has made me Bone-dry..."

"why do you care about me sans... I killed everyone in the underground, including your brother out of sheer boredom, yet you still decide to save me...."

"because I remember you from the good time lines and even though you killed everyone chara was forcing you to as well, so I can't and won't blame you entirely. I do get pissed and upset when genocide runs are created but I see how much it hurts you when they happen..."

"why did you try and kill yourself frisk?..."

I knew it... He would just see through my lies... And if I told him the truth he would just give me the generic 'you can always come and talk to me.' or 'I'm always here for you alongside everyone else.' just think......

"an answer would be nice, it's like you're a snowman just giving me the cold shoulder"

"hehe... If you really want to know to know the reason, it was because I hate myself after everything I have done and it's horrible how no one remembers, I would prefer if everyone could remember so they can make an actual judgement of me, I don't care if they would hate me because they remember because then at least they know the truth... But when I talk to everyone and see how kind and forgiving they are it reminds me of how much I don't deserve it, I feel sick every fucking time I talk to them because of my wrecklesness, and I constantly have to fight chara too, each individual thing piles up until I can't bare the waight I have to carry beside my past life wasn't nice either..."

"look kid, I understand that it hurts, and I see where you are coming from but to take your own life because of the guilt you feel isn't going to help anyone, to be honest I hate myself too, but you and pappy keep me alive more than anyone else, if I loose pappy there's always the chance that he will come back in the next reset, but if I were to loose you... You'd be gone forever... I... I.. Don't.. W.. Wanna.. Loo.. Loose... You.. F.. F.. Frisk"

Sans started to cry, but something was different, like he was broken or in the same state as me, I don't blame him though, I would cry too if I was in his position... I just hope he doesn't find out...

~time skip~

Sans's pov

After me and the kid got home we both went to bed for a bit, pappy was made aware of the previous events on the same night they happened, so he knew we would be exhausted.

I stayed with frisk not taking my eyes off her unless she was changing, going the toilet or getting a shower.

"sans"

"sup kid?" frisk lunged at me hugging me tightly and sobbing onto my chest.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" she cried uncontrollably.

"ssh, it's alright kid, it's not your fault, everything will be alright I promise." frisk calmed down pretty quickly and asked if I could sleep with her.
She cuddled up to me with her head nuzzled up on my neck, I couldn't help but blush, I wrapped my arms around her and stroked her head for a little while before I fell asleep.

Papyrus's pov

Ever since sans found frisk in such a state, I can't help but feel worried for some unknown reason. Sans and frisk said they were going to sleep when they got home.

"I should check up on them and see how they're doing." I walk up the stairs and gently nudge the door open, "awww" they look so cute and peaceful, their cheeks were both laced with blush, it's adorable

" I walk up the stairs and gently nudge the door open, "awww" they look so cute and peaceful, their cheeks were both laced with blush, it's adorable

(I don't own this art)

Sans's pov

"THEN YOU SPILT THE EGG OPEN WITH NO REGRET!!!" I wake up to undyne, the one man screamo band, teaching pappy how to make pancakes, I try to get up out of bed but I remember that I slept with frisk last night, she's still sound asleep. I decide to wait until she gets up.

-she's so cute, woah what am I thinking l-  I can't lie to myself, I love everything about frisk, she is so sweet, generous, smart, funny, and adorable. I don't know how I would be now if I didn't meet her.

Frisk's pov

"morning kitten" said a familier soothing voice, my vision is a bit blurry.

"morning" my voice was like a frog, "SANS?!?!"

"that's my name, don't wear it out"

"why am I in your room, what happened last night, did we do anything...?!?!"

"jeez you have an extraordinary memory don't you." sans chuckles as he stands up and gets changed.

"SANS!!!!! I'M RIGHT FRIGGIN HERE AND YOU ARE GETTING CHANGED IN FRONT OF ME!!!" Im blushing like crazy, I swear I am making a new shade of red XD

"Just face the other way and you get changed too, tell me when you're done so we can grab breakfast, pappy and undyne are making pancakes today."

"ooh sounds good and DON'T LOOK! OKAAAYYY???"

"I get it! just be quick, I'm hungry!" XD

I got dressed into a cute gray wool dress with black leggings, cute black ankle boots and a black hoodie.

"sans you can turn adound now if you want" sans turned around and started blushing, he looks so adorable!

"n... Nice o.. Out.. Outfit"

"thank you" I cheerfully replied, I grabbed sans's hand and dragged him down the stairs "I WANT PANCAKES!!!"

undyne and pappy are both in the kitchen finishing of the last few things needed for the pancakes, then before we all knew it we were stuffing our faces and teasing eachother, but papyrus seems a little different...