Mama

*****Lisa's POV******

As I lay in the bed Yoongi is meant to share with his mate my heart melts, he chose me over her, just like I knew he would. I pretend to sleep as I hear him in the hallway, breaking his pathetic mates heart. She walks away with Jimin and I hear him growl and hit the wall. I know Suga is trying to come out but my Yoongs wont let him. He knows he hates me. Jins voice comes up behind the door as well. "she is fine. Probably just anxiety, but please watch what you are doing with Luna she is v..." "she isn't the Luna yet and its none of you concern." Yoongi yells. He comes back into the room and takes my hand, "im so sorry you were hurt for me. I should of known that you wouldn't leave me alone like this. I will fix this. I will make it right for both of you." I flutter my eyes open, "Yoongs, I missed you my love." I sit up and place a kiss onto his lips. When I pull away he looks at me shocked. "ummm..." he freezes. He suddenly pulls me back into a kiss this time more passionately. He begins touching me hungrily, remembering all the times we were together late at night. Suddenly a loud yelp of pain fills the house and he pulls away. "Oh god! I um will let your mother know you are back in town." he says getting up leaving me in his bed. I smile knowing I have planted the seed. She will doubt him in everyway. She knows he was aroused and that caused her pain. But Little Luna what you are forgetting is he is mine first. After a few minutes I hear a soft knock at the door. My Mother walks in with a look of fear and happiness. "My girl, what are you doing back here? You promised to go look for your mate." "Mama I found him, I don't like him. He isn't as brave and strong as Yoongs." I smile. "Lisa, you know he has found his mate now, you have no rights to him anymore." I growl, "mama I don't care. He will be mine and I think my mate will agree once he meets me and see her here." My mother walks over to me and smacks my cheek hard. "You are disgusting, you will break up a happy couple for this?" I smirk, "happy? he just kissed me with so much lust. He still wants me too." She stands up and walks out of the room, stopping just before she closes the door, "I'm so disappointed in you." I smile and snuggle myself into his pillows trying to mask her scent.

*** Y/N's POV****

I feel my body heat up and pain builds in my stomach, I yelp out loudly in pain. I sob uncontrollably not only from the pain but knowing what is from as well. Jimin looks at my contorted face and instantly knows what is happening. The pain stops as soon as my yelp stops, a loud bang is soon followed on the door. "Open the door Jimin! I need to see her please." "leave me alone! I want nothing to do with you." I cry out as Jimin holds me close. "dammit! I didn't mean it to happen." he screamed "Go away!.....please I'm begging you." I sob. He lets out a low whimper and walks away from the door. "Jimin, it hurts so bad. He isn't over her. We haven't mated yet he can still reject me. And what's worse after all this, I still want him." He strokes my hair, "I know but he wont do that to you." he says hesitantly. I knew that even he had his doubts about Yoongi and Lisa. I continue to cry in his arms  "I don't know what to do but I want her out of this house. I have no rights, I am not the Luna yet. She is something important but he wont tell me. HE SAID SHE WASNT A THREAT!" I screamed out. All those years of beating were nothing compared to the pain I am feeling now. He broke me again. I am so afraid that I will never be good enough. My breathing becomes erratic and Jimin tries to calm me. He turns away for a second and I assume he mind links Jin. I cant seem to calm myself down and I scratch my skin trying to escape. It feels like my skin is to close and suffocating me I need to get out of my own body. I try and slow my movements to not hurt Jimin when Jin slams into the room and pushes a syringe into me. After a few moments more of hair pulling and scratches I slow and feel my eyes get heavy. "what did you give her?" Jimin screams "A mild sedative she need to rest her mind cant handle this right now!" Jin says calmly. "what is happening with my mate dammit!" I hear Yoongi's voice but I know that it is my Suga that is talking but I am so tired I cant call out to him. I close my eyes as darkness take me over. 

Skip to "Wings" it for some reason is out of order then back to "Serendipity" sorry guys I try