Past

Three years ago
I looked into my brothers eyes not even knowing who this monster was who betrayed me. "Y-You sold me?" my voice cracked as I try to hide my hurt. "Y/N I needed to do what was best for All of MoonBeam Tribe not just you." I whimpered as he grabs my hands and looks into my eyes with a devil smirk. "Its not that big of a loss anyway." "What?!" I exclaimed as he pulls me close and whispers into my ear. "You are the reason we have to make this choice after all. Mom and dad are gone because of you." "Woojin, you cant really be blaming me for that. I was a child." "If it wasnt for your extric whining they wouldn't have went out with you to get that stupid doll." My eyes are releasing all the tears I have held in since they died. "I-I-im so sorry." I hung my head excepting my fate. I deserved this, suddenly a hard hit is felt against my face causing me to fall onto the ground. I look up to see Woojin looking at me with hatred. "You earned this, dont even think you would ever be welcome back here." He grabs me by my hair and throws me out the house with a hard thud. I scramble to stand up when my arm is grabbed and hand cuffs are quickly applied, "Aww Baby Girl, I wont hurt you," a husky voice says into my ear, he licks my earlobe nibbling slightly as I shiver with disgust. "Too much." he chuckled as he threw me into the back of his car getting in after me. "Drive!" He growls at the driver. He strokes my tear stained cheeks, "Oh this is gonna be so much fun Baby Girl." he moans out as he adjusts his pants. I sob out making his grab my chin forceablly, "Keep it down or I will give you a reason to scream bitch." I close my eyes holding in a scream.
We soon reach a house covered with Ivey, the windows are boarded up and guards are standing in front of the door. Rogues! My parents were killed by rogues, I look down trying to hide my fear. "Baby Girl, welcome home. You will do whatever we ask, you are nobody, you are no longer y/n, you respond to what you are, Bitch." I nod when a hard strike is felt across my face. "You answer me with words Bitch!" he growled out." He grabbed my arm and pulled me out. I tried to fight and run as soon as I was out of the car. He throws me down and begins to kick me until you cant tell what is blood and what is mud. He grabs my hair in his fist and drags me into the basement. He squats down to my face that's beaten bloody, "You should of behaved Bitch, you made this worse for yourself." He throws me into a cell. He begins to tear my clothes off and look at my naked body as if he is proud of his work he has down onto me. "These Mark's are nothing compared to what gonna come to you bitch." he spat at me as he pulled on the belt on his pants. He took it off with a swift movement. He whipped me with belt making me count each one. "You should of died when I killed your parents." He screamed. I look at him.with shocked eyes. "You monster how could you!" I yelled not caring of the punishment to follow. He smirked at me, "yes, I remember how they screamed out for you to run but you wanted them. Dumb bitch." he slapped me as he picked me up and slammed me on a metal slate that must be a bed. "The next time you scream at me will because of my dick bitch." "Apologize or you will not have a good time." he said stroking my cheek. My throat burned in anger as I spat right in his face. "Never, You monster will NEVER get an apology from me." He grabbed my throat and choked me as he slowly unbuttoned his pants. "Little Bitch!" I fazed out as the room got darker. I felt him adjust his position and I knew what was about to happen. The darkness took over, when I woke up I was sore and bruised. My mate will never want me now. I call out to my wolf hoping she will help me, "Jennie, please tell me you are still here?" nothing silent, I was alone in this cell. My life is nothing, I am nothing.