Chapter 14: "SURF'S UP BITCH!"

Marcus seemed to grow as he hovered over me in an intimidating stance. I couldn't help, but to shrink as my cheeks flushed a deep red. As he stalked closer to me, I could feel the room grow hotter.

"Strawberry." He rumbled lowly. His eyes were dark with lust and something unrecognizable. He stood above me in all his glory, his breath becoming heavier with each second. As time went by his eyes were almost glowing. It was almost as if he got bigger.

I watch his chest go up and down. He glowered above me until he decided to come closer. We stood, what would have been nose to nose, if he was not so damn tall. So basically I stood staring at his chest for five minutes listening to his breathing.

"Strawberry drop to your knees." He said darkly. He didn't even sound like himself. I could feel myself quiver as I obeyed him and sullenly dropped to my knees. It surprised me how my body lowered without hesitation or question. I could feel him glaring down at me with his dark eyes. Not once did his eye move from mine since I stepped in the room.

I could feel my knees buckle under his stare, until I wasn't able to sit on my knees properly. I lowered on my calves and stared at the ground. By now my damn face was probably similar to a tomato. I peeked up at him through my lashed and he let out a delicious growl. I whimpered softly. "Snake bites..."

"Yes." He said. I didn't think it was possible but his voice got deeper.

"Can I-" I struggled to say what I wanted.

"Yes strawberry." He said in a firm and much louder voice.

"Can I get my ruffles? I'm fucking starving." I groaned softly. I was scared to stare up at him, because I knew his face wore a mean scowl.

"You know why you are sitting here right now, Strawberry..." He said steadily as if he was trying to control himself.

"No." I said trying to play dumb. "Was it 'cause I bedazzled your phone?"

"No." And like it just registered. " WHAT?" He roared. I was staring at him now and several different emotions flickered on his face.

In two seconds I was on his shoulder and throw on the bed. It was so fast I lost my breath when I landed on the bed harshly. "STRAWBERRY." He boomed. "Lay across my lap."

This time I hesitated, but complied with his orders. I was laying across hiss lap and could feel his arousal through his pants. Almost as if he was excited to punish me. I didn't know if I was excited for it or not.

When he landed his first blow, I could feel my nipples harden as I felt his hands connect swiftly to my ass. The feeling from the spank to my ass, left me arching my back and begging to be spanked more. I whimpered softly and lifted my back side up slightly.

The second blow was more harsh and more demanding, like he was holding back the first time. The sting intensified and he knew it. He rubbed my ass softly before slapping my ass for the third time. This time when his hands connected with my ass I let a soft cry and he didn't even give me time to adjust. He went in again and again, and he never stopped. I could feel my juices flowing down my thigh as he delivered each blow, some harsher than the ones before.

He eventually stopped when his member was so aroused, it was poking through his jeans. I shifted around on his lap, and his hands went to hold me in place. "Don't move." He said lowly.

I ignored his order and raised my body up to sit on his lap. I faced him, but not fully seeing as I was too scared to look into his yes. If I did I knew he'd take me right here and right now. I wrapped my arms around his neck and slowly grinned onto his member. He hissed harshly and gripped my waist.

"Did you like your punishment strawberry?" He said huskily with a cocky grin on his face.

After a couple of minutes of silence, he breathed deeply and leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my neck. I trembled. "Answer me." He said directly in my ear. I could feel his hot breath hitting my ear. 

I whimpered yet again. WHat the fuck? Why am I whimpering so much? I should probably fight him to show him I'm not a punk. Yeah I should. I should make him weak and hot and bothered and then go in for the kill. "Yes." I said gruffly to show him that I wasn't afraid of him.

I could feel his body shake. I had a small suspicion that he was laughing at my tough voice. I glared up at him and decided then and there to go for my plan. I pushed him down on the bed, which was not successful, but he laid back anyway. I grinned on him harshly and heard him breath in harshly. I did it once more and heard him growl lowly.  I continued to grind on him and couldn't help the moans escaping my mouth.

Plan... I head something in the back of my mind saying.

I moaned softly and starting kissing Snake Bites chest. I hesitant placed my tongue on his nipple and bit it softly. And I began to trail my tongue down his chest. I could hear his groans as I grind harder on his cock. "Strawberry don't start anything you can't finish." I grinned up at him and captured his lips in mine. 

I trailed my hails towards the button his jeans and slowly undid them. I unzipped his pants and found my ways to his silky black boxers. I hovered over his throbbing member, which sprung to life the moment I undid his jeans. I gripped him in my hands and slowly rubbed him through his jeans. He groaned louder. I grinned at him mischievously as his hair fell over his dark eyes. He was so gone and I barely was even touching him. 

"SURF'S UP!" I boomed as I released his cock from my hands and leaped off his lap.

He raised up swiftly and stared at me in pure confusion. "What?" He said in a hoarse voice.

I leaned a little closer until I was directly by his ear. "SURF'S UP BITCH!" And in one swift motion I head for the door as fast as I could. All I was chanting in my head was, "His parents!"

When I reached a random hallway. I  could hear the booming steps behind me. "Hehe... BITCH!" I yelled behind me and ran so fast to a random room and closed the door behind me. But alas, SHIT never goes the way I plan it. I stared around in panic for someone and remembered that his mom was down stairs cooking. "Oh shit..." I whispered in panic. I pat my pockets for my phone and came up empty. 

So, I thought long and hard... I thought so damn long that I was expecting Snake Bites to enter, but for some reason he hadn't. I was growing more curious by the second. Damn, I really wanted candy and more ruffles. I screamed in frustration and stared hesitantly at the door to their balcony. I opened the door so fast when I heard footsteps directly behind the door. The last thing I thought when Snake Bites entered was... Why the hell didn't I lock the door?

I growled in frustration and swiftly closed the glass doors and climbed the second floor. Lucky there is always that one window left open. I moved my legs as fast I could. I didn't look up, because I was too scared to. When I landed clumsily in the hallway. I landed directly on my face and met the dustiest rug ever. I huffed in frustration and anger. "FUCKING SNAKE BITES!" I yelled. I raised myself up slowly and was face to with the devil himself.

"GODDAMN." I backed away from him slowly.

And the last thing I could think of was to do was to scream as loud as I could. I was hoping the boys were home. I let out the loudest screech in and in about thirty seconds every resident of the house was standing in the same hallway. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

HAI GUYS!!!!!! IF ANYONE IS EVER READING THIS!! YAH KNOW NO ONE EVER COMES BACK TO OLD STORIES IDK I JUST FELT LIKE WRITING AGAIN!! AND YAH MY FINALS ARE APPROACHING SWIFTLY I WANA SOB, BUT SINCE I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS STORE IN LIKE EVER. I'LL TRY TO POST A BIT OF SOMETHING EACH DAY! Ugh I hate making promises I feel like I won't be able too keep them. ANYWHO GIVE THIS STORY A NICE VOTE IF YOU WANT MORE!!! 8}}}}} I DID IMPROVE ON MY WRITING AND I BECOME A LOT MORE PERVERTED HUEHUE

8}

It'll be hard to write in the same tone as I use to write this store in. I started it as something fun to write about to pass the time.