Chapter 2:

Chapter 2:

            I sipped my orange juice slowly as if it was going to prevent from going to school, but my mom was giving a doubtful look like she knew what I was doing.

            "Who's riding with whom?" My mom asked over all the ruckus in the kitchen and dining room. God this felt like that move with the woman with all the kids and the dude and they combine them together and move in a lighthouse. I like that movie, when I wasn't living it.

            I gave her a blank look and gulped down my orange juice. "I'm riding with Robin." Yes my name is Robin. You can imagine all of the nicknames I received as a child.

            I scowled at him. "No you are not." I said darkly.

            He grinned at me and I just frowned at him. Jack is my arch nemesis. You could say he was part Chinese. At least that's what I though. His eyelashes where thicker then my own, and his black hair had somehow permanently cropped itself like the boy Seth from Twilight. His skin was rather pale like milk or cooking sheets. Yeah that pale, but he had muscles.

            "I see your catching the sun lately." I grinned playfully at him and I heard a few snickers from the boys.

            "Rebbin, now doesn’t talk to your brother like that." I glared at her behind her back and rushed out the house my bag in tow.

            "Jack go with your sister. Rebbin wait on him." I glared at her extra hard.

            "Not my name." I muttered. I scowled at her pronunciation of my name. She combined red and Robin together. Wow! Sarcasm for the brain?

            Jack grinned at me victoriously. I tried to run off without him, but he somehow got to the car mysteriously fast, but I ignored it. In case you’re wondering he was my step-brother and I  get along quite well. When I first met him I knew he was my new best friend.

            I frowned at him and drove off quickly. I was a wonderful driver. A car pulled in front of me packed full of people and they looked quite familiar, well two did. Thank god they didn't notice, oh but they did. Snake Bites/Rachel locked eyes with me for a second and quickly drove out the way.

            I tried to completely ignore him when he drove directly beside in the same direction and stilling glances my way. I drove faster trying to pass him, but he continued to drive next to me. I slowed down and finally arrived. I got out the car laughing at something Seth or Jack said. I couldn't help it he looked like him a little.

            "Seth? Haha your crazy man." I grinned. I completely did that on purpose.

            He gave me a dirty look and walked away to his clique. "Wow no help Seth?" Jack just looked back at me and glared. I grinned at him and slipped on my IPod. Yeap I was already calm. I hadn't realized the bodies walking next to me were my brothers and my step brothers.

            I looked at them all. They where hunks. My step brothers all looked identical. "Are you guys’ twins?" I asked curiously.

            "No were quadruplets plus one." Chris said sarcastically. I laughed at him.

            "I didn't know." They were different in their own way. Jack was a painter and I thought it was amazing. Chris, sarcasm was written all over him. His shirt, his shoes, even his sarcastic Beiber hair style. I thought it was hilarious. I bet your wondering sarcastic hairstyle, how? Well, basically black hair that looks like a Beiber hairstyle from the back, but when you see the front there is totally a weird do going on with the hair with flips, dips and curls.