Chapter 4:

Chapter 4:

I stepped in the house completely exhausted. I headed straight to the kitchen to stock up on my food before the boys get here. They eat like wolves. Seriously. My mom have me grocery for them all the time and the food is always gone in a week. You should see how much dinner my mom have to make every night. Well every other night, because other nights I have to cook.

I headed upstairs to my room plopping down in front of the fireplace. I grabbed a bag of big cheddar ruffles and began munching them down. I sighed in pure bliss. "So delicious." I moaned.

Someone busted in my room and I slid all the food under my bed except my chips. I relaxed when I found out it was Richard.

He limped into my room like he was a gansta with baggy jeans and a hat turned the wrong way. "Yo! Yo! Wassup? What it do?" He said in a weird accent. I grinned at him and his get up. I shook my head at him.

"Yo nothin' dawg just snackin on muh zoo zoos." He laughed at me. "Have mom seen you?" I raised my eyebrow up at him and shook my head again and a giggle escaped my mouth.

He shook his. "She'd kill me by now." He quickly turned around and yelled something down the stairs. I grabbed my chips and ate more. I wrapped the rest up and put them in my drawer. It was way too early for me to go to bed so I decided to log in on WattPad. When I got on there I had few new fans. One had a picture of a wolf. I clicked on it and it pulled a new profile. It was a guy they location said "stalker" which I grinned at and he had tones of 'Welcome to Wattpad post.' His name was Wolfboy

WolfBoy:

Location: Stalkers -.-

Birthday: Can't you get enough!

About Me:

Hello WattPad people. I'm all new to this stuff. As you can see I just made my page today

Yes I realize I'll have to change that sentence. I realize I'll have to change that sentence and this one as well, but anyway.

I'm Marcus. 

I'm a wolfboy

I love food.

I am aware that I haven't stated anything personal.

I'm a very secretive person.

Don't post any jokes on my page.

I'm not a social person.

I'm here for one reason.

To find my mate and to get to know her- oooooh I found her.

Ladies I'm taken or in love.

Whatever.

 Man this thing is long

Whatever Bye.

I grinned at this person. I was so going to write jokes on his wall. I wrote on his wall. 'What did Santa Claus say to the school whore when he came to visit?'

He replied 'Hoe hoe hoe! -.- Not funny.'

Me: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!! IT IS!! :D >< XD ^.^

Him: Enough with the smileys!

Me: :) :( >_< >.< :/ :D :d :p :c :$ :-* :-@ :'( :| _-_ -.- _>_  .-. ._. Muahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Him: ENOUGH!

Me: -grins- -gives Innocent look- What are you talking about? Pickle?

Him: What are you talking about?