I'm Here For You (Draco)

THE VOTES FINAL NUMBERS WERE 25 AND 20 BETWEEN THE TWO PLATFORMS WHERE I POSTED THIS STORY.

Who had 25 votes you ask???

The Winner for the first Alternate ending issssssss....

DRACO MALFOY!!!

*.~.*.~* Hey guys!! So this doesn't mean I won't be writing an alternate ending for Fred. Once this short story for Draco is over I will start his ending!! :)

I'm going to try to upload a chapter a day for the alternate ending, but I have been crazy busy so I apologize if it doesn't turn out that way. <3

THIS CHAPTER TAKES PLACE AFTER CHAPTER 53 "IM HAPPY FOR HIM". SO READ THE FULL STORY AND THAT CHAPTER BEFORE STARTING THIS ONE. SKIP "ALWAYS".

This is an alternate version of "always" so there is some similarities to that chapter :) <3

Alrighty!! Enjoy!!*.~.*.~.*

I couldn't take my eyes away from him, it felt as though I was stuck staring at his dark, tall frame

I couldn't take my eyes away from him, it felt as though I was stuck staring at his dark, tall frame. He wasn't talking, he was just standing there looking down at his hands. I could feel the room growing uncomfortable as everyone patiently waited for him to begin. He was nervous, I could tell by the way he was acting. Why though? I wasn't sure. When he finally spoke, his voice billowed around the room, striking my heart as his low tone entered my ears. I pulled the scarf around my neck tighter, afraid that the enchantment wouldn't work as I listened to Severus give a short speech about how he was so thankful for the job opportunity. The soft fabric tickled my neck as I began fidgeting with the scarf between my fingers. I can't feel anything, but I know my heart is breaking.

I feel like I'm going to vomit.

I rested my hands against my knees as I steadied my breath. It didn't help, I grabbed my glass of water that was sitting on the table and chugged it, hoping to keep my stomach settled. I didn't wait for the glass to refill itself, instead, I grabbed Harry's glass and downed it as well. I was starting to sweat as I rested my hands back onto my knees, attempting to calm down. I was making myself sick...

"You alright there (N/n)? You look like you're about to hurl." I heard Ron speak as I glared at the table. My cheeks were begging to flush with embarrassment. I felt Harry's hand rub my back in a comforting way.

"Are you gonna be sick? Do you want me to escort you to the laboratory?" I shook my head to Harry's offer. I'll be fine... I think. I raise my head to see Hermione staring at me, I could tell she wanted to help but didn't know how to. All I wanted to do was leave. Past Hermione's braided hair and across the room I caught Draco's concerned glare. His eyes weren't wavering away from me and he looked as though he was ready to run to my aid at any moment. I really hope he wouldn't cause more of a scene then I already was. I've noticed that the boy seems to draw a crowd wherever he goes. Though I have to admit, his concern definitely makes me feel a certain way. What that feeling is, I'm not sure. It's too soon to understand. In fact, it's actually quite confusing.