Now We're Even

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

I'm graduating tomorrow, leaving these halls behind me as a student for the last time

I'm graduating tomorrow, leaving these halls behind me as a student for the last time. It is hard to fathom that I won't be coming back. Though it saddens me to realize this it also excites me for what my future holds in the real world! I have spent this week with my friends reminiscing on all the good adventurous times we've had in this school. Though I was ecstatic to be with them, my mind kept racing to Severus. We have caught each other's eyes in the halls several times this past week. I didn't have a single chance to speak with him since McGonagall had seen us. Especially now that our prep period has been canceled since there really isn't anymore studying to do. Every time I see a chance to talk to him, Minerva is always watching us. There is no way I could see him... well... I guess there was a shot I could sneak into his room again tonight... I had written in my notebook to him, telling him to hopefully expect me if my plan goes well. He never wrote back but I was still going. I needed to see him just once more before we run out of time.

That's where I am now. It's one o'clock in the morning, the halls of the school are abandoned and there are no eyes wandering around. It's dark, I couldn't see very well but I managed to get here in once peace by remembering the few times I have been here before. Right now, I am standing in front of his door staring at his name. My hands were shaking... If he's awake and lets me in... this is the last time we will see each other... I didn't dare knock because I was scared to make any noise, so I turned the knob- to my surprise it was unlocked. He must have gotten my message. I walked into his room to see that there were white candles flickering all around. Some stationary and other floating above my head. Standing in the middle of it all was him... In grey sweatpants and a buttercup yellow t-shirt. My heart soared as I saw a smile spread into his cheeks. I quickly ran to him, tackling him onto his bed as I straddled his lap. I quickly showered his face in kisses. I pressed my lips to his cheeks, his eyelids, his nose, his chin, and even his ears. I made sure my lips had touched every inch of his skin. He was chuckling underneath me as he pushed me away, tucking my hair behind my ears with both his hands.

"I missed you," I said as I hugged him with both my arms and my legs. I felt him squeeze me tighter as he sat up cradling me in his arms.

"I missed you more." He said as I grinned while I stared at his black eyes, the light of the candles reflecting off of them, reminding me of the starry night sky. His sweet fragrance was enveloping my senses as I held on to him. The thought of not being able to be with him brought tears to my eyes...

"Sev?" I asked as he hummed in reply. He then stroked my hair, giving me his full attention.

"I've changed my mind... I want to come with you..."

"No... You are not changing what you want because of me... We will make it through this... I promise." As he was talking I felt a tear hit my cheeks as he wiped it away.

"Shhh. It's okay... we're okay." He whispered in my ear as he held me close to his chest. I forced myself to stop blubbering, I wasn't going to spend the last night we had together crying. Tonight had to be special. Tonight... I'm going to give myself to Severus. My heart, my soul and my body. I always told myself I wanted to wait for someone special, and well he's it... and I'm ready. I want him to know just how much I truly care for him. I swallowed nervously as I studied him. His broad shoulders, his sharp jaw and those piercing eyes that make me melt every time I see him. I slowly pulled him into a kiss as I put everything I was feeling into my actions. I felt him return them with the same enthusiasm as he ran his hands down my spine. I had to fight away the urge to flinch because he was slightly tickling me. I smiled into our kiss as I lifted his shirt, he let me take it off of him. He was hot, not just look whys but to the touch as well. His eyes locked with mine as if he was asking if I was sure of what I was doing. I just slightly smirked as I began kissing his shoulder, slowly speckling my kisses down his torso until I reached his stomach. His stomach was hard and I couldn't resist the urge to touch him. I ran my hands along his chest and abs memorizing the feeling. I kept letting my kisses move down him. When I finally reached his lower waist, I started sliding his pants too the ground. When they were finally off I took a deep breath before I was going to take off his boxers. His hands grabbed my wrists as he smirked down at me. He stood up, pulling me with him. Was I moving to fast?

"I don't think this is very fair..." He gazed down at me as he lifted my shirt over my head and swiftly slid off my skirt. I was now standing in front of him with nothing but my underwear on. Even though we have seen each other undressed like this before, it felt different this time. It felt more revealing in a way.

"Now we're even." He grinned as his lips landed on mine causing me to walk backward in the room. He took a hold of both my wrists and slammed me against the wall. He pulled his lips away from my own and began harshly attacking my neck. My breathing was heavy as I felt the twist of my core pleading for him. The room started to grow hotter or maybe it was just me. I could feel my cheeks began burning as I tried my best not to wiggle underneath his touch. Suddenly he grabbed my butt, lifting me into the air causing me to wrap my legs around his waist. His lips were interlocking with mine again as I felt his tongue slip into my mouth. He threw me on to his bed as he crawled over top of me. His eyes smiling down at me as his black hair surrounded his face. Every part of me wished we would have done this sooner so that we could have spent more intimate time together. I felt his smooth finger lightly glide over my stomach until they landed at the hem of my lace. He smirked knowingly at me as I watched him lower his head on to me. I arched my back as this new feeling erupted through me. It was hot and heavy and it felt like the most beautiful thing in the word. My entire body started buzzing as if our auras were mending together as if our magic was becoming one. My hands pulled at his silky locks as I let the warmth of his breath caress my thighs. I was right... we should have done this sooner. I couldn't take this anymore, I sat up pulling him over to me as I dragged him into a harsh kiss, biting his lips as I did. I felt like I was going crazy, It almost felt like I couldn't control my self. I wanted more... And he was going to give it to me.

"Stop teasing," I muttered through our kiss as I felt him remove the rest of our clothing. Then he stopped. Pausing slightly as he looked down at me, studying my face for a long moment as his chest heaved with heavy breath.

"I know you told me not to say this... but... I love you (Y/n)." I smiled up at him as I caressed his jaw with my palm. My heart felt like it was being ripped out of my chest... I was giving him everything I had to offer, and so was he to me.

"I love you too Severus." After I spoke he slowly leaned into my kiss, continuing where we left off.

I've never felt anything more amazing... than him.

 than him