Jealous, Potter?

'What's he doing here?'

Mine and Draco's laughter died as we looked up to see Harry standing by the hallway to the boy's dormitories.

"Oh uh, I let him in." I lied. I didn't want Harry to freak out over something that just wasn't that big of a deal. I had some trouble subsiding the laughter from my voice. The tension in the room had risen, but for some reason, I was still smiling about mine and Draco's awkward moment.

"Jealous, Potter?" Draco clenched his jaw and that's when all the humor left my body. I didn't like Draco like this, it reminded me of how he use to treat me. Now that I know him better, I know how he really is... it hurt seeing him throw his shield up at the sight of Harry. Harry didn't say anything, instead, they both just stared intently at one another.

"Draco? Harry and I had plans for today, do you mind if we talk later?" Malfoy nodded, obviously not wanting to upset me by fighting with him. Silently, he made his way out of the room while glaring at Harry. Once he left, Harry just stared at me plainly.

"Was he- in your room?"

"Again Harry, we're just friends... you can come in mine and Hermione's room whenever you like-" I quickly pondered over my words before speaking up again.

"Just- knock..." I said as I linked my arm in his and walked out of the common room. Today, I promised Harry that we would do whatever he wanted to make up for my absence lately. He chose to go out for lunch, so that's where we are headed now. For some odd reason, it slightly felt like a date, but I pushed that feeling aside, not wanting to ruin our time out together.

*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*

Harry and I sat at a table for two while waiting for our food to arrive. We were joking around just like old times, making fun of each other, laughing at dumb jokes and just having a good time. It honestly was a relief, I didn't realize how much I missed this. Harry and I use to be so close, Almost closer than Hermione and I. I practically lived with the Potters for a while. Just then, the waiter came by and set down two humongous glasses of butterbeer. We stared at each other, the same thought crossing through both of our minds. We both picked up our classes and began chugging the liquid. We were trying to see who could finish their drink faster. We use to do this all the time, everything was a race between us. Of course, Harry won, he always does. I rolled my eyes as I slowly started clapping my hands together jokingly. He mockingly bowed as if he just made the best achievement of his life. I couldn't help but snort as I laughed at him. Taking us both off guard, we looked over to see Blaise Zabini looming over our table.

"Be careful Potter, you don't want to get too attached to the slut." He spits as he spoke. My confidence faltered. How could someone who claimed to have the biggest crush on me, hate me so much for not feeling the same way? This guy was such an asshole.

"I think you should leave." Harry stood, bringing his face close to Blaise, his hand ready at his wand.

"Make me." He wasn't backing down. They both stood in tense silence. Why does this drama keep following me around? All I want is for everyone to be happy...