Murder non-human 07 Accident

Start from the beginning

He hasn't finished talking yet.

Suddenly the figure of the black hole was swaying.

A person hides in the dark, raises his gun, points to Akasha, and pulls the trigger.

Zhan Zhao's conditional reflection generally pushes Akasha to the side... Instant shot

"Cat!"

Bai Yutang only had time to scream and saw the body of Zhan Zhao fell to the ground.

With one hand holding the woman on the ground, Bai Yutang pulled a gun and fired a shot at the door... The bullet was shot at the shoulder of the person at the door.

The man snorted, turned and ran.

"Cat..."

Bai Yutang raised his hand and squatted on the shoulder and neck of the woman who was still struggling.

She immediately fainted.

Regardless of the other, Bai Yutang rushed over to see Zhan Zhao's injury, but he saw Zhan Zhao sit up and rubbed his upper arm with one hand.

"I'm fine, just bruise..."

He also looked at Bai Yutang, whose expression was complicated, some anxiously urging

"Fast chase! Xiao Bai."

Seeing Zhan Zhao is fine, Bai Yutang felt that the soul had returned to himself, and then looked at the blood left between the fingers of his arm.

Bai Yutang's brow immediately wrinkled and his face became uncomfortable.

Raised his hand and took a chair on the ground and smashed the window.

Going out and seeing it, he saw a person in the door downstairs, holding a gun in the right hand, touching the bleeding left shoulder, flustered and ran out.

Bai Yutang held the window with one hand and jumped out and jumped up and down the roof of a truck downstairs.

As soon as he jumped to the ground, he quickly caught up with the man.

The man returned to raise the gun, but he was shocked to see that there was no one behind him.

He was panicking.

Suddenly the collar was caught by Bai Yutang and slammed him.

The man instinctively sat back, and then the right shoulder was bursting with pain, and after a scream, he took the gun.

"Snapped"

The gun fell to the ground.

Bai Yutang removed the man's shoulder and raised his hand to pick someone up to the wall.

Picking up the gun on the ground, looking at the person who slid down from the wall to the ground, Bai Yutang was shocked...