Chapter 17(Final)

V was hiding behind the tree from Suga.He was hoping Suga will not find him since he completely erase his power so that Suga will not find him easily.

“Where are you? You know you cannot hide from me,don’t you?No one will eacape from me!”V could heard Suga said.He  was about to make a move by stepping a bit forward.As he stepped on the ground,there was a rock  on the ground which make the rock rolled off when V accidentally stepped on it.

Suga sharply heard the sound of the rock.”Found you.”He said as he quickly running toward the tree that V was hiding.”Oh shit.”V cursed himself when Suga’s snake almost got him.As the snake  almost bite V with its fang,a black orb has been threw at it,making Suga and his snake crashed.

“Are you alright?”

V heard a familiar voice and he saw Joy walking toward him while carrying Soojin and Shuhua.”What happened to them?”Asked V as he was pointing at Soojin and Shuhua.

“It a long story.But now Yeri is fighting with Baekhyun.”Joy said.”What?She fighting alone??”V exclaimed.

“I don’t think so.I could sense an enormous power there,I have a feeling that person is Yeri’s comrade.”Joy said.She could sense an enormous power.She don’t know whose power she sensed but she have a feeling that the power she sensed is one of the Seven Deadly Vampire.

---

“Sunmi....unnie....what are you doing....?”Asked Yeri in surprised.She didn’t know that her comrade whom never met for a long time suddenly appear in front of her eyes.

“Yeri-yah.”Suddenly,Irene hugged Yeri from behind,making Yeri startled.She thought who suddenly hug her at this timing.She turned around and smiled at Irene.She was so happy that nothing happen to her.And then,she turned to Seulgi.

“S-Seul....Seulgi unnie!”Yeri quickly hugged Seulgi.Again,she was happy that Seulgi is also alright.She was so happy that a tears formed on Yeri’s tear.

“Tsk,our fight is not over yet,Kim Yerim!”Baekhyun shouted as he started running toward Yeri.Yeri quickly turned around,as she turned,her body was so weak and so she collapse to the ground but Irene manage to catch her from falling on the ground.Baekhyun going to stab Yeri but Sunmi sighed and a light orb appear on Baekhyun body and it explode together with Baekhyun’s body.

“Thanks.....Sunmi unnie.....”Yeri said weakly.

“Don’t thank me.You should thank Soojin.She contacted me about you,so I quickly came here to help you to beat Baekhyun.But....”Sunmi said as she turned around to Baekhyun’s lifeless body.”Were you holding back?”Sunmi asked.

“Of course not.”Yeri said as Seulgi and Irene help her to stand up.

“I see....”Sunmi said,still won’t believe Yeri.She know that Yeri was holding back.She remember Yeri beat her when both of them first met.But been beaten badly by Baekhyun is a joke to her.She didn’t expect Yeri had a hard time to beat him.

---

Time Skip

It been a few days or a few weeks since that fight.Yeri’s wound already fully recovered,same with Joy.Yeri,Irene,Seulgi,Joy and also Yeri have their normal school day while V continue working in the restaurant as the part timer.As for Soojin and Shuhua,they decided to follow Yeri to the human world and they started to live in Yeri’s house since they didn’t have any place to stay.And Sunmi,she also follow Yeri.But she refuse to stay in Yeri’s house when Yeri offered her to stay.Yeri doesn’t like to force people,so she let Sunmi do whatever she want.

-Seoul National University-

“Aahhhh.....damn,when is the teacher?”Asked Wendy as she quickly stood up.It been really 1 hour since the lesson has start.

“Maybe the teacher is busy?”Seulgi said as she looking through her phone and Yeri silently nod.

“Well,I don’t think so.Maybe we going to have a transfer student.”Irene said and again,Yeri silently nod.”It will be surprise if there really a transfer students.”Joy said.

As they were keep talking,their teacher finally entered the class,followed by 4 unfamilliar girls and they standing in the center of the class.

“We have another transferred students just like Ms Kim.Please introduce yourself.”The teacher said and the girls nod.

“Annyeonhaseyo,I’m Kim Jisoo.You can just call me Jisoo.”The first girl said and smiling at the whole class.

“I am Jennie Kim.Call me Jennie.”The second girl said and smile and waved at the class.She look cold but she look more cheerful than they thought.

“Lalisa Manoban.Just call me Lisa.”The third girl said,looking so arrogant toward the class.

The fourth girl who keep smiling at the class finally started to introduce herself.”Park Chaeyoung,if you can,please call me Rosè.”The fourth girl said as she bowed politely to the class.

“You can sit anywhere.”The teacher said and the girls nod.The girls began to find the empty seat and one of the girls quickly sit on an empty beside Irene.

“Hello there,I believe I already introduced my name,I am Jisoo.”Jisoo said as she look at Irene sharply with her eyes and smiled at her.

“My name is Bae Joohyun but I prefer to be called Irene.”Irene said.

“I see,Irene....what a nice name.....let’s have fun together throughout the years.”Jisoo said.....

And......

She smirked.

End

A/N:Guys,I decided to end my story like this.I know my story is a bit confuse but when you watch some drama,they will end like this.But I might publish part 2 of this story.And part 2 is forcussing on Yeri,Blackpink members,the Seven Deadly Vampire like Soojin and Sunmi and new characters which  is also the member of the Seven Deadly Vampire and of course Irene.I will publish it next year or after I finish some of my fanfics that I haven't yet finish