Chapter 11 part 3(Flashback)

Like what Soojin said,Shuhua quickly run,leaving Soojin alone.

As she reached to her village,something was off or different about the village.There was a fire burning through the houses.Everything was burn,even the trees.

While Shuhua continue to run,looking around,she suddenly trip and fell."Ouch....."Shuhua's hissed and her eyes suddenly widened.There was a body on the ground.It look like one of the people in the village.

Not only she saw one body laying on the ground,she also saw a countless human body who were also lay on the ground.

"What happened?What's this?"Shuhua said as she look around the places around her.

Everything around her is burning.She don't know what was happen.Who did this?

As Shuhua keep looking around the place,suddenly,she've been surrounded by a group of masked guys."Are you the demon?"One of them said,earning Shuhua's confuse look.

"Demon?"Shuhua repeated him said.She then flashback a few years ago when most people around her keep calling her demon or a monster."No...I'm not de-"Before Shuhua could say anything,a spear stabbed through her chest.

Shuhua coughed blood.Her chest felt a sharp pain.It so painful that she wanted to cry.But even her chest has been pierched through.She still alive.She still breathing.

"Oh?You still alive?So you must be that immortal demon."One of them said.

"Just pierching her through with one spear is not enough to prove that she is an immortal demon.Let's try to stab her again with all our sword."One of them said again and all of them nodded in an aggreement

The group of masked guy draw their sword and pointed at Shuhua.Shuhua quickly close her eyes when they were about to stab her again.A few seconds later,she didn't feel anything.She didn't feel a sharp pain at all.

Then she open her eyes,the first thing she saw is a girl in front of her.As the girl turned around to Shuhua,it revealed Soojin.Shuhua widened her eyes in shocked.

"S-Soojin unnie...how?How did you?"Shuhua asked as she was disbelief seeing Soojin who was standing in front of her.Shuhua then saw a group of masked guys who were suddenly collapse.They look like they been beaten up by Soojin

"Shuhua,let's get out of here."Soojin said as she held Shuhua's hand tight."But what about-"

"We don't have time.We need to get out from her."Soojin cutted Shuhua.She then saw a spear who pierched through Shuhua's chest.

Soojin quickly took out the spear from Shuhua's chest.It was so pain that Shuhua's started to groan.After Soojin took out the spear from Shuhua,a countless blood started dripping to the ground from Shuhua.

Soojin look at the blood that was dripping from Shuhua.She wanted to drink it.She wanted to taste the blood again.It been a few months since she drank Shuhua's blood.She want to drink Shuhua's blood again.She was about to lick the blood on Shuhua but she suddenly stopped and shook her head.She know she don't have time to drink it.She need to get Shuhua out from here.

"Shuhua,let's go..."Soojin coldly said and she carried Shuhua on her back.

"Soojin unnie?"Shuhua shocked when Soojin suddenly carried Shuhua."Hold tight."Soojin said and Shuhua was just nodded.Shuhua held Soojin's shoulder tight like what she said.

With her vampire speed,Soojin quickly ran through the burning village.Soojin was so fast that Shuhua almost lose her grip on Soojin's shoulder.She almost fell from her.

Soojin turned her head slightly a bit to Shuhua who was strugling gripping her shoulder.She didn't realise she was so fast that Shuhua almost lost her grip.

"Are you ok?"Asked Soojin while running.Shuhua nodded and she tried to held Soojin's shoulder,prevent her from falling from Soojin's back.

A few kilometres away,Soojin has finally escape from the village with Shuhua.She was then running with her vampire speed through the forest.

After Soojin was running a few metres away,Soojin stopped and put down Shuhua on the ground.She turned to look at Shuhua but she could see a tear formed into Shuhua's eyes.She was crying.Soojin patted Shuhua's head and pull Shuhua to her.She let Shuhua crying on her shirt.

"Shuhua...sorry that I can't save the other villages.If I save them,my identity as a vampire will be expose and they might kill me."Soojin said while stroking Shuhua's hair.Shuhua look up to Soojin and her arm wrapped around Soojin's waist,hugging her tightly.

"It ok,unnie.And yeah,thanks for saving me from them.If you haven't save me,I don't know what will happen to me now."Shuhua said as she wipe her tear off.Soojin just smile to Shuhua and patted her on her head.When Soojin patted Shuhua,Shuhua look like her own daughter.She is so cute that Soojin wanted to give a peck on Shuhua's forehead.

"Shuhua,after this,where are you going?"Soojin asked.Shuhua look down for a while and she look up to Soojin with a smile.The whole village already burned down and Shuhua might not have a place to go home.

Soojin sighed and patted on her head again."I guess I have no choice but to bring you to my journey."She said as she scratched her head."What?Journey??"Shuhua exclaimed.It was the first time she heard this from Soojin.She didn't know Soojin was planning to go for a journey.

"Well yes.I going for a journey to find my comrades.30 Years has passed,I know my comrades are still alive somewhere.Do you want to come Shuhua?"Asked Soojin.Shuhua didn't want to refuse.She wanted to be with Soojin forever.So she nodded and smile to her."Yes,I will go everywhere,as long I'm with you."Shuhua said,making Soojin smile.

Soojin then stroke Shuhua's hair,making her hair messy."Good girl."Soojin said while continue stroking Shuhua's hair."Hey,stop it.You making my hair messy."Shuhua said as she held Soojin's hand to stop her from continue stroking her hair.

"Oh mianhae."Soojin apologized while scratching her head."Soojin unnie,about your comrades,what are they look like?"Shuhua asked in curiousity.She wanted to know who is Soojin's comrade.Soojin then sighed.She don't want to explain everything about her comrades to Shuhua.It took her for a few hours to explain everything.

"Shuhua,I will explain to you everything about them while we going to the journey."Soojin said as she held both Shuhua's shoulder.Shuhua then smile."Ok,unnie."Shuhua said and both of them started walking.

Ever since they left to the journey,both of them became closer and of course,Soojin continue to train Shuhua.And Soojin also told everything to Shuhua about her comrades including their leader,Yeri.

To Be Continue

A/N:This is the end of chapter 11.I will try my best to update chapter 12.But it will took some time for me to update because of my school.I really hate school🙄