Chapter 5

It is a sunny day,Irene was sleeping on the bed while rolling.As her body rolled toward the edge of the bed,she fell on the ground.Irene slowly opened her eyes and found out that she fell on the ground.She quickly stood up and sighed.

"Ah....not again....why did I always sleep like that?"She asked herself with the both of her palm of her hand touched her forehead.

She saw her mobile phone on the table,so she took her phone and  on her phone.She smiled,she was  thinking of chatting Seulgi in line chat.She go to Line Chat on her phone and go to Seulgi.

*Line Chat*

Irene:Seulgi,how are you?Do you want to go to school with me and Yeri?

She done texting Seulgi and put her phone back on the table.She then go to her bathroom to have a shower.

A few minutes later,she done showering.She took her phone from the table and look at her line chat with Seulgi.Seulgi didn't reply to Irene yet,so Irene sighed.

"What happened to Seulgi?"She asked herself.She is worried about her.Yesterday when she,Yeri and Seulgi said goodbye,she had a bad feeling for Seulgi.Seulgi might be in trouble.

Suddenly,the door bell rang.Irene walked toward the door and opened it.It was Yeri who stood outside and smiling.

"Oh,it just you,Yeri."Said Irene as she sighed.She was thinking about the vampire who might kidnap her because of her blood.

"Shall we get going?"Asked Yeri excitingly.She always being so excited whenever she go to school with Irene.

"Sure.Wait for a while."Irene smiled,she then go back to her house and took her belonging including her school bag.After she took her belonging she go out from her house and close the door and locked it with her key.

She turned her body toward Yeri."Let's go."She said.

"Ok."Yeri replied.Both of them started walking.

Irene and Yeri has just left the apartment,as they walk,they saw a guy figure a few metre away running toward them.

"Isn't that......V?"Asked Irene as she saw a familiar person running toward them.V was almost reaching to Irene but suddenly,Yeri stood in front of Irene to blocked her and kicked V in a face.

"Aaarggghhh......"V was crashing on the ground.His face was bleeding because of Yeri's kick.

V slowly stood up and touched his face.When he look at his hand,his hand was stained with his blood.He realise that his face is bleeding."Yah!Why the hell you do that for?"V exclaimed.

"Are you going to steal Annie's blood again?"Asked Yeri as she glared at V.

"I don't have time to do that.And beside,Seulgi...."

As Irene heard Seulgi's name,she quickly stepped forward."What happened to her?Hey tell me!"Irene shouted as she pulled V's shirt.

"Seulgi.......she been kidnapped by the werebear....."V spoke.Irene mind suddenly went blank and collapse but Yeri manage to caught unconscious Irene.

"Unnie?"

---

Irene was still unconscious and she was sleeping on the couch,so Yeri and V stayed at Yeri's house while watching Irene who was sleeping deeply.

"What do you mean by Seulgi been kidnapped by Werebear?"Asked Yeri."Seulgi is actually half werebear but before she live here,she lived in a jungl-no,she lived in Magical Jungle."Said V.

"Oh,I remember.I'be been to that jungle before and if I'm not wrong one of the member of The 7 Deadly Vampire live there too.

"That good!"V shouted as he stood up.