Chapter 14 Part 1

Yeri POV

Where am I?I can’t see anything.It so dark.The place-no,the background of the place was so dark.It was full black,I couldn’t see anything.

Did I die?I remember I been beaten up by Baekhyun.When he kicked me,I felt painful.It was so pain that I can’t stand it.But now,I don’t feel pain anymore.I guess I’m dead.I can’t save Seulgi unnie and Irene unnie,and....even Taeyeon unnie.

Sorry,Irene unnie,I can’t help you to save Seulgi unnie.I already dead....

“Who said you dead?”

Huh?That’s voice....

“Who are you?”I asked to this mysterious voice.I never heard that voice before.And since this place I am right now is so dark.I couldn’t see a thing or the person figure.

“I am you.”

What?Me??

“What are you talking about?You are me?What do you mean?”I asked to him in annoyed tone.Why the hell he said he is me?I don’t really understand.

“I am you.I am your power.”

My power?What is he talking about?I don’t really understand.

“My power?”

“I saw you.The way you got beaten by Baekhyun with just one kick.Haha,how pathetic....”

The mysterious voice is chuckling,no,more like laughing at me.Damn,he don’t understand what I gone through.

“I do understand you.”

What?He can read my mind?

“No,you’re wrong.I can’t really read your mind.I can hear what your mind is saying.After all,I am....”

Suddenly,a huge turtle appear in front of me.And that turtle is so huge,making my jaw dropped.

“Inside of you.”

“Who are you anyway?”I said in serious tone.I never see a huge turtle like that before.

“I am Squirtle,I’ve been living inside you for the past thousands years.”

3rd Person POV

“Huh?Squirtle?What a weird name.”Yeri said as she crossed her arm,looking at the creature that she never seen before.

"The name is not important. I just want to say is that you look pathetic when you got beaten by Baekhyun’s kick.”

As Yeri heard what the squirtle said to her,she quickly unfolded her arm and glare at  him.”What did you said?I’m pathetic?!”Yeri exclaimed to the squirtle.

The squirtle was chuckling a bit and make Yeri mad.Yeri quickly vanish into a thin air and reappear above the squirtle with the lightning flowing around her right arm.

“Aarrr.....take this!”Yeri hit the lightning to the squirtle but then the lightning that she hit the squirtle suddenly reflect and electrocuted Yeri and Yeri crashed to the ground.

“Aargghhh......”Yeri groaned as she put her both hand to the ground and push the ground to make her stand up from the ground.

“Haha,do you think you can beat me?Your power doesn’t work on me because your power is originally belong to my power.And you can’t also kill me even if you try to.If I die,you also die.”

“What do you mean.....?”Yeri asked while struggling standing up from the ground.

“A few thousand years ago,you were  a human.But you died.”

“Died?”

“Yes.Your sister was crying crying after you die.She was crying day and night,non-stop.But one day,she heard a rumour about the beast and that the beast is me.If she put me into your body,she can revive you.But in an exchange for that,you will lose your humanity,which mean you will no longer a human you used to be.”

“I have sister?Who?”Asked Yeri.

“Yes...if I remember correctly,her name is Kim Chungha.”

“K-Kim Ch-Chungha.....?”Yeri said stuttering as she heard a familiar name.