Chapter 2

"Yeri!!!"

"Oh look who here."Said V while chuckling.

"Yeri!"Irene called Yeri's name again.She look at Yeri's eyes and saw her eyes is red like colour of blood.She thought that Yeri wore contact lense.

Yeri walked toward Irene and touched both her shoulder."Are you alright?Did he hurt you?Did he drink your blood?"Asked Yeri with a serious face.Irene never see Yeri with a serious face.Where her smile go?Irene thought.

Yeri turned her body toward V who was just standing and glared at him.

"V oppa,I will not let you touch Irene unnie."Yeri clenched her hand and pointed her fist toward V.

"Are you really going to fight me?"Asked V while chuckling.He slowly walked toward Yeri while smiling at her.

Yeri continue glare at him while pointing her fist toward V.

V started to make his move and kicked Yeri.Yeri crashed onto the wall and started to bleed heavily. 

"Yeri,you bleeding!"Shouted Irene.

"This is nothing....."Yeri slowly standing up.She still glare at V and quickly punch him but V dodged and punched Yeri in a stomach.

"Aaargghhh....." Yeri clenched her stomach while groaning in pain.

"Are you ok?Your stomah can't stop bleeding."Said Irene."I'm ok....."Said Yeri then she slowly standing up again.'He is strong,how am i going to beat him?'Yeri thought.

Yeri turned her head toward Irene and suddenly,she has an idea."Irene unnie,can i have your blood?"Asked Yeri.

"HUH???"Irene exclaimed.

"ARE YOU CRAZY??WHY-"As Irene shouted at Yeri,Yeri put her finger on Irene's lip.

"Shh......listen unnie,if i didn't drink your blood,i will die and so do you."Said Yeri.

Irene nodded.

Yeri let go of her finger away from Irene's lip.Yeri's head go toward Irene's neck.Before Yeri bite Irene's neck,she whispered,"This won't hurt a bit." Yeri's fang go through Irene's neck,she began to suck Irene's blood."Aargghh......"When Yeri bit Irene's neck,it felt like a needle stabbing her neck

The taste of Irene's blood was so sweet that she forgot to fight V.

Yeri stopped sucking Irene's neck and quickly let go of her neck and her body turned toward V.

"Tsk,why did you do that for?"Asked V as his eyes turned red.

"Do what?"Asked Yeri as she lick her lip that got stained by Irene's blood.

"Why did you drink her blood?Irene is MINE!!!"Shouted V.He was running toward Yeri and going to punch her.Suddenly,Yeri vanish into a thin air.

"Where the hell is she?"Asked V.

"Behind you."

V heard Yeri's voice and turned around and saw Yeri stood behind him.

"H-how?"

Yeri kicked V leg and V fell down on the ground.

"Ouch."As V opened his eyes after felling down,Yeri's hand that shaped like a sharp knife pointing toward V's neck."Sorry,but I won't let you live."Said Yeri,then she cut V's neck with her hand.

"AARRGHHH...."

Irene then looked at V."Is he...."

Yeri cutted Irene's sentences."He dead."Said Yeri.

"R-really?But...isn't vampire immortal?"

"Nae,Vampire may be immortal but....they have weakness.Well,we all know that vampire can't stand garlic or Crusifix.Their weakness can be also on their head,almost like a zombie but you must either shoot on their head using a gun or cut their head using a knife or sword."Said Yeri.

Irene looking confused of what Yeri was saying.She still can't believe how V got killed.

"Irene unnie....."Yeri suddenly called Irene.

"Yes?"Irene response.

Irene heard a growling from Yeri's stomach.

"Do you have a food?"Asked Yeri with her smile.

"Aren't you a vampire??"Exclaimed Irene.

"Well.....vampire is a bit like human,other than blood,we can't survive without food too."Said Yeri.

"So do you have a food?"Asked Yeri.

"Well fine.Come and follow me to my house."Said Irene.

"Ok~"Said Yeri while smiling.'What with this girl?She was acting serious when she fought V.And now she become innocence and cute.'Irene thought.

-Irene's house-

They finally reached to Irene's house.Then,Yeri sat in the floor behind the table."So,this is your house...."Said Yeri while looking around Irene's house.

Irene never response to Yeri but going to the kitchen instead."What do you want to eat!?"Shouted Irene from the kitchen.

"Hm...anything!"Shouted Yeri to Irene."Ok!"Shouted Irene again.

A few minutes later,Irene finally finish cooking.She then go to the table that Yeri sat behind it and put the bowl with a porridge on it.

"Here you go."Said Irene. "Kamsahanida~"Thanked Yeri then she start to eat the porridge."Mashisseoyo(Delicious)" Said Yeri while still eating the porridge.

"Don't talk while you still eating."Said Irene.She quickly grab her bag and took some book and put it on the table.

"What are you doing?"Asked Yeri."Doing homework."Said Irene then she flip her book and start to do her work."I didn't expect you very hardworking.Where your parents?"Asked Yeri curiously.

"I don't know,when I was born,my grandma took care of me but she passed away 5 years ago."Said Irene while doing her work.

"I see...."Yeri quickly finish eating the porridge and cleared up the plates."Yeri,can I ask you something?"Asked Irene."I want to ask you about this.Why are you transferred to Seoul National University?"Asked Irene.

Yeri suddenly smile while crossing her arm."Should I tell you about this?"Asked Yeri.

"Tell about what?"Asked Irene back."You will be shocked if you hear this."Said Yeri.

Irene move her head toward Yeri a bit to hear what Yeri going to say.

"The truth is.....you are one of the survivor with a special blood."

To Be Continue

Author note:Thanks for reading my fanfic.I'm so sorry for not updating some of Keyaki fanfic.I'm out of the ideas already to write keyaki ff.But I currently working on "The Runaway Vampire" ff right now