Chapter 20

Jina P.O.V.
"Aish jinjja. I'm losing my patience with this boss of mine." I muttered under my breath as I sent the finally finished project to my boss. I stretched my hands, looking down at the bag that Chanwoo gifted me. "Mianhae precious bag, I cannot open your right now." I frowned. "Heol. Rome is going to get so mad." I stared at my watch which showed 11.37pm. Grabbing my bag, I switched off my computer and ran out with the other shopping bag in my hand. Grabbing a taxi beforehand, I hopped in and left for home.

"I'm home." I said loudly and turned on the lights. Looking around for Rome, I saw nothing but a yellow note on the fridge. "I'm going to the club with June. Thanks for hooking a girl up!" It read. I chuckled at what it said. Throwing everything on the floor, I jumped on the sofa and lied down, enjoying its comfort. "I missed you." I muttered. Groaning as I sat up, I went into my room and changed into a hoodie, loose pants, and put up my hair in a messy bun. Going to the fridge, I took out the ice cream tub and a spoon before turning on the TV and watching my weekly drama while eating the ice cream. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. "Who could it be at this hour?" I asked myself, putting down my ice cream and going to the door. "JUNG CHANWOO?!" I screamed inside as I looked at his figure through the peekhole. Looking back, the kitchen was messy and a disaster, same goes for the living room, which was littered with opened snacks and dirty laundry. "GIVE ME A MINUTE!" I shouted accross the door and ran to get the trashbin, pushing all the trash into it at one go. When it finally looked decent, I put the trash down and let down my hair, washing my hands and putting on lipgloss and face powder.

Taking a deep breath, I opened the door with a smile on my face. "Oh Chanwoo ya~ what brings you here?" I asked him. "I figured you haven't ate yet. I brought supper." He smiled and showed me plastic bags full of food. "Come in." I made way for him. He took off his shoes and stepped in, heading for the dining table. Closing the door, I looked at the table in awe as it was filled with all types of foods. From Chinese, Indian, Korean to Thai. "I didn't know what you liked, so I got everything." He laughed embarrassingly and scratched his head. "Aniya! Thank you!" I exclaimed and sat down. He sat down across me, clasping his hands together. "Jalmukesumneda." I said and grabbed a drumstick, immediately putting it in my mouth. I groaned as the savoury taste of the chicken landed on my tastebuds. Grabbing a spoon, I scooped a spoon of green curry and tasted it, closing my eyes as I savoured the taste. "This is so much better than those stupid high-class steaks or whatever french dishes." I pointed at the curry. Chanwoo chuckled. "I forgot he was here." I turned away embarrassingly as I made eye contact with him. Putting down my food, I wiped my mouth and used a fork to eat the chicken. I saw his smile disappear as I picked up the chicken with my fork. "Am I not using it correctly?" I wondered. He grabbed my hand suddenly, making my eyes turn to him in shock. Grabbing the chicken out of my grip, he removed it from my fork and used his hand to pass it to me. I looked at him and the chicken in turns, confused of what he was trying to do. "Don't use those untensils you don't like. I like watching you eat comfortably." He scolded me. I smiled slightly, opening my mouth and grabbing the chicken with my teeth. Not complaining, I used my hands again and devoured the chicken. "Gwiyeo." I heard him mutter and touch the side of my lip, wiping off the chicken bit and bringing it to his lips. I blushed at the contact.

As the night passed, we used the time to catch up with each other and discussed about funny things, laughing the night away. After supper, we sat down on the sofa and watched a movie together with the lights off. Not long after, I started to get sleepy and dozed off into dreamland.

In the middle of my sleep, I heard shuffling around me, including a warm blanket being placed around me. This was followed by a peck on the cheek and a 'Goodnight My Love'.

*The next day*

"PARK JINA! ILEONA!" I heard Rome shout out loud. I grabbed my extra pillow and placed it on top of my open ear, blocking out the noise. But, Rome pulled my pillow away and continued shouting. "WAE? WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I sat up and shouted back. "I'm hungry." She said. I growled and groaned, laying back down and ignoring her. "Jebal...I was clubbing the whole night and didn't eat." She pulled my blanket. "Wait a minute." I opened my eyes and sat up. "I'm in bed? How can I be in bed? The last thing I remember is watching a movie with Chanwoo." I asked myself. "Arraseo. I'll make you something. Now get out." I pointed towards the door. She smiled and happily skipped out, closing the door after. I touched my cheek, thinking. "Was that dream not a dream?" I muttered. Shaking my head, I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

Heading to the kitchen, I made a sandwhich for Rome, who was watching her weekly drama. "Daebak daebak. The CEO likes the poor girl. What a plot twist!" She slapped my thigh. I glared at her for a second before going back to my room and opening my laptop to do work.

Hey hey hey! Sorry for not updating in SO LONG☹☹ but I hope you enjoyed this chapter after a long wait! Thank you for those who stayed with this in your library instead of removing it. I really appreciate it.

Vote if you like this story!! ⭐⭐⭐