Chapter 3

Jiji P.O.V. (4 weeks till mid-terms)(D-32)
I woke up as usual at 6.30 and got ready for school. When I reached school, Jun and Jae came rushing up to me and pulled me to the cafeteria with them. "Yah, so how did it go?" Jun asked. "Tiring AF. I had to run around because all of them were there." I told them. "Even Red Velvet?" Jae asked. "No of course not, I would never tutor them, I bet their brains wouldn't even be able to understand what I'm talking about." I said. "True...they're too dumb." Jae said.
"GOOD MORNING PEASANTS." We heard Irene shout, pushing the cafeteria doors open. "Speak of the devil." Jun said. As Red Velvet was going towards their table, Yeri delibrately pushed my shoulder. "How dare she, she's asking for a fight." Jae said, ready to fight. "Chill babe, they are just a waste of time." Jun said holding Jae back. I brushed my shoulders and told Jun and Jae I was going back to my locker. The bell rang a few seconds after I locked my locker and I went to class.

*AFTER SCHOOL AT JIJI'S JOB*
Once again, I had to complete my homework at the store, but luckily my co-worker, Haeil came to help so I finished my homework faster. He was supposed to work the shift after me, but he said he had nothing to do so he helped out. He is a college student studying at Hanbaek College, he is kind and cute so many girls would hit on him, but he wasn't my type.

After finishing homework, I had to check the stocks for the store so I went into the storage room. "Instant food, Check. Snacks, Check. Huh? Where are the Drinks?" I mumbled. "Haeil! Where are the drinks?" I asked him. "It might be at the top shelf, wait, let me help you." He replied. "Oh, I see it, I can manage." I told him before going back in. I had to tip-toe to reach the box, but I could only touch the tip of the box. I tried jumping and finally succeeded, but that all came crashing down when the box fell on me. It made a loud 'CRASH' sound in which made Haeil come rushing in. "Jina! Are you okay?" He asked. "Ouch.. " I said rubbing my shoulder. He touched my shoulder to check if it was okay but I flinched in pain. "I think you should go home." Haeil said, helping me up. "OTTOKE! The drinks!" I said flipping the box and opening it. "That scared me, the drinks are not broken." I said. "Yah, why are you worried about the drinks, your arm is more important!" Haeil said. "Oppa, it's fine, It'll heal in a few days." I told him. "But still-" He said before I cut him off. "Oppa, I need to go now, see you tomorrow!" I said as I took off my apron and ran off.

My arm was hurting from the weight, but I didn't show it because I didn't want Haeil to worry. Ringing the doorbell at Chanu's house, his maid opened the door again. She invited me in and I went to Chanwoo's room again. I saw him at his desk studying diligently. 'Wow,  I have to admit, he looks handsome when he's serious..WAIT! What are you talking about Jina, wake up!' I thought as I mentally slapped myself. I snapped out of my thoughts and knocked on the room door. "Come in." He said, not even checking who came. "You're studyung already?" I asked. "Oh, you're here." He said as he turned his chair around. "What are you working on?" I asked him again. "History." He replied. "By the way, why don't I see your parents anywhere?" I asked. "They're too busy to even notice me." He said. I sat down accross him and took out my books. "Do you want to continue from yesterday or do your work first?" "I'll finish this soon." He said and I worked on my books while he did that. While doing my work, I felt someone staring at me so I looked up, but no one was looking so I shrugged it off. A knock was heard a few minutes later. "Here is some water Sir and Ma'am." The maid said as she placed the cups on the table, but she accidentally spilled some water on Chanwoo's paper. "Yah! Look what you have done!" He shouted as he stood up. "joesonghabnida!" The maid said frantically as she took some tissues to wipe the water off of Chan's paper. "Don't touch my stuff!" Chanwoo shouted again, but this time he pushed the maid to the group. "Geumanhae! She already apologised!" I shouted at Chanwoo. "Are you okay?" I asked the maid. "Y-yes." She said, trembling. "Go out first, I'll take care of this." I told her. "Jeongmal gomabseubnida." She said before rushing out. Chanwoo glared at me and I did the same, he then went to the bathroom and slammed the door. "Aish jinjja." I said as I took his wet paper. "This can't be saved anymore.." I mumbled. "I have to rewrite this again." I said to myself before taking out a new piece of paper and rewriting it. He wrote a lot of things on it already so I it took me a while to finish. I was wondering why he hadn't come out from the bathroom yet. I checked my watch and it was already 11 in the night. I quickly packed my things and left, but before leaving, I knocked on the bathroom door and told him I was leaving.

I reached home at midnight and changed before going to sleep.