Chapter 10

Jina P.O.V.
I had just finished showering. I was planning to go visit my mother and aunt today. After dressing up, I went downstairs and hopped into a taxi, heading to my aumt's house. As I was scrolling through my Instaface, a message popped up. I clicked on it and Chanwoo had texted me.

Chanwoo: Hey, can you come over today?

Jina: No, I'm on my way to visit my mother.

Chanwoo: My parents want to thank you for making them realise their mistake.

Jina: Tell them I'm sorry, I'll go next time.

Chanwoo: Okay.

I put on my earphones and listened to music for the rest of the ride.

I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. "Coming!" I heard my aunt shout from the other side. "Omo! Jina yah, why brings you here?" She asked when she opened the door. "Imo! I wanted to visit you guys." I replied. "Come in, we were about ti have lunch." She invited me. I walked in and saw my mother setting up the table. "Eomma!" I said and hugged my mother. "Jina~" She hugged back. "SEJUN! COME DOWN AND EAT!" Imo shouted for my cousin. He was like a serious gamer, in his last year of middle school. "Eomma! I'm in a game now!" He shouted from upstairs. "Come down right now or I'll throw that computer away!" Imo shouted again. "You say that but you won't do it!" He shouted back. "Aish jinjja, that boy is driving me into my grave." Imo said. I put down my bag and went upstairs. "Park Sejun, you better come down now or I'll throw your computer out the window." I warned him. "Noona!" He complained. He turned off his computer and dragged himself outside. We sat down at our seats, waiting for the food. "Jina, try this japchae." My mum said holding a little japchae. "Masisseoyo." I said after chewing. Eomma put a bowl of japchae in the middle of the table along with Imo putting side dishes like radish and kimchi. Sejun started eating only the radish, nothing else. I hit the back of his head with a loud 'Pakk' sound. "Don't be so picky, and you haven't even thank Imo and Eomma." I said to him. "Thankfully you are here Jina, this kid would never listen to me." Imo said sighing. "Jalmukesumneda." We said together and started to dig in.

After lunch, I chatted with my mother for awhile before returning home.

*Lets fast forward to tomorrow cause I have nothing to write anymoree*

I woke up with a bright smile today. It was finally the day of the exams. I got ready for school and walked there with hope in my heart. The would not be any lessons since it was only exams and we could go home right after the exam. I walked into class and sat on my desk, taking out my stationaries before the teacher walked in and passed out the paper. Soon, the exam started.

*After exam*

As soon as the teacher walked out with the completed exam scripts, the class became noisy with students rushing towards their friend to compare the answers of the exam. "Jina, wanna go to the cafe? Jun wants to celebrate the start of the exams." Jae asked me. I nodded and got up, wanting to get my book back from Chanwoo. But as I approached him, he suddenly walked out the classroom and to the washroom, I wanted to go to the washroom to do my business too so I went. When I came back, Chan was already at his seat talking to some of our classmates. "Jung Chanwoo." I said and stuck out my hand. He looked at me and shook it with a smile. "Not a handshake, where my book?" I whispered to him. "Oh." He said and rummaged through his bag. "Sorry, I think I left it at home. I'll return it tomorrow." He said. He then mumbled something under his breath which I couldn't hear. I went back to Jae and we left for the Cafe.

ok so I have like a plan for aft the exams so im ending it here and the next chapter will be after the exams