Chapter 18

Jina P.O.V.
It was 3 in the morning when my phone started ringing uncontroallbly. "Yeoboseyo?" I asked half-asleep. "Yeoboseyo? Jina, jeonmal mianhae, but can you pick up Rome now? She's dead drunk and I still have to send the others home too." I heard Kevin say. "Kevin? Oh eodiseo? I'll come right away." I replied. "Yah! Nuguseyooo? You look like a cowww." I heard Rome shout. "I'm at the karaoke near the hotel, can you come quickly? Thanks." He said and hung up. I immediately got up and washed my face before wearing my spectacles, getting my phone and keys and leaving the house. I called for a taxt and went to the karaoke near the hotel, my hair was messy and I was still in baggy pants and a thin shirt and it was freezing but Rome was my top priority right now. "Kamsahamnida." I paid the driver and got off the taxi. "Kevin!" I ran towards him and took Rome. "Jina! Thank god you're here." He said. "Do you need help with the rest?" I asked. "Can you? Rome also needs help." Kevin said. "It's okay." I put down Rome on the seat and helped Kevin with our friends. "Oh?! Jina ah, why are you so late? Come and drink!" Wendy pushed a glass of soju in my face. "Ani. Come on, I'll help you home." I said putting her arm around me and helping her out the room. "Ahjusshi, can you take her to XXX? Here's 30000 won, please help me just drop her off on the stairs of the complex, she can go from there." I said and paid him. "Kamsahamnida." I thanked and he drove off. I went in again and helped my other co-workers onto taxis and home. "Chanwoo ah, remember the appointment tomorrow." I heard someone say from behind. I turned around and my eyes windened as I saw Chanwoo, Mr. and Mrs. Jung there. "Sh*t!" I screamed internally and turned back. "Oh? Aren't you that assistant from the hotel?" I heard Mr. Jung asked. I quickly combed my hair with my fingers and turned around with a smile. "Ne, Annyeonghasaeyo." I bowed. "What are you doing here?" Mrs. Jung asked. "Oh um..I'm here to help my friends get home." I say. "Oh, it's good that friends help each other." Mr. Jung said. I suddenly heard vomiting noises from where Rome was sitting. I turned and saw Rome vomiting! I quickly bowed and ran over to Rome. "Aish! Why did you drink so much?!" I scolded and patted her back. I yawned while patting her bacl and suddenly someone placed a jacket on me. I turned and saw Chanwoo smiling. "Don't catch a cold." He said before running off. I slowly turned red and put on his jacket before helping Rome back home.

As we approached our apartment, I wuickly opened the door and went in, throwing Rome on the sofa. "How many times has this been?!" I huffed and kicked her leg. After catching my breath, I took off her coat and shoes, placing them back where they belong before giving her some water and getting her a blanket, she quickly fell asleep. I then realised that I still had Chanwoo's jacket on. I took it off and hung it on my closet amd staring at it. "What am I going to do with you? Wash and return it? Or do I get to keep it?" I said to myself. "Aish  I don't know, I just wanna sleep." I said and jumped on my bed, sleeping almost immediately.

*The next day*

Since it was a weekend, I slept in later. After washing up and putting on my spectacles, I went to the living room which smelled like a mix of vomit and alcohol. "Good morning Jina." Rome said unenergetically. "Morning. How much did you exactly drink last night?" I asked. "3 soju bottles and lots of beer." She said. I shook my head and got the hangover medicine and passed it to her. "Gomawo." She said and swollowed the pills. "What happened yesterday?" She asked. "I don't know, I just went there to pick you up." I said scrolling through my phone. "Can you order Samgyetang? I'll die if this hangover doesn't go away." She said and laid down on the sofa. "Then I hope you rot to death for embarassing me in front of Chanwoo yesterday." I said, obviously as a joke and returned to my room. "Fine! I'll order it myself!" She shouted. I placed my phone down on the nightstand and went into thr bathroom to shower. When I returned, I saw that I had a few unread texts from an unknown number. I clicked on the messages and read them.

Unknown: Annyeong Jina.

Unknown: It's Chanwoo.

Chanwoo: I hope you don't mind. I got your number from Ms. Kim.

Jina: Hey, what can I do for you?

Chanwoo: Are you free tomorrow?

Jina: I don't know. Why?

Chanwoo: Wanna go out for lunch? We have a lot to catch up on. Bring your friend too, I'm bringing June.

Jina: Sure. Then let's meet at the cafe near the mall at 3.

Chanwoo: Kol. See you then.

Jina: Annyeong.

I texted back and went out to the living room. "Rome, wanna go out for lunch tomorrow?" I asked as I sat down opposite her at the dining table. "Sure. I have nothing to do anyways." She replied. "Kol. I'll introduce you to a guy." I said taking a sip of her Samgyetang. "Who? Is he handsome amd rich? Oh I hope its my idol." She asked excited. "Aniya." I replied and her expression changed. "Then I'm not interested." She said and continued eating. "Koo Junhoe." I said and her jaw dropped. "Y-You mean Koo Junhoe? The Koo Junhoe of Koo electronics?!" She exclaimed. "Chingu ah~ what have I done to deserve such an angel like you~" She fake-cried. "I don't know either, so appreciate me better." I said and returned to my room.

WHODUSH IM DONE.  Sorry for not posting soon~ Gosh the motivations r not coming to me lately. Anyways this chapter is quite BORING mianhae. Thanks for reading!! Vote if u like it(totally not desperate ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)