"What is this? I asked

"A warm bath."

"I'm not going in there with you."

"Relax woman, we can go in with our clothes on, now if you have any other better idea ..."

"Don't be ridiculous." I shouted.

Adam took of his wet button down short sleeve shirt and hoped into the warm water. The water looked so good, smoke same out of it making my body feel even colder.

"You can just wear your bathing suit Emma, come on."

I took off the now cold and heavy floral beach dress I wore above my bathing suit. Not before gesturing Adam to turn around to give me some privacy, he laughed but did as I wished.

I entered the bath tub, it was very spacious almost like a jacuzzi giving us plenty of personal space which will be soon reduced by Adam.

"Can I come closer ?" Adam asked.

I gave him a glare but nodded yes. Who I'm I lying to? I do want him closer. Adam sat next to me and shifted my chin to him with one finger, making me look at him.

"Don't be nervous Emma, things will go as further as you want them to, and I'm not talking about now, this moment, in this bathtub. I mean in general, in this marriage."

"Our marriage is fake Adam."

"Our marriage can be whatever we want it to be."

"Exactly." I said in an annoyed tone.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that I don't want to make this marriage anything than what it already is."

"Are you sure about that my sweet Emma? It didn't looked like that minutes ago at the beach."

"You think you're the only one playing a game here? The same way you're playing with me, I am playing with you."

"I'm not playing with you."

"Ohh please don't treat me like a child."

"Then don't act like one."

"Look, I'm not your assistant I'm not going to believe your sweet talk and fall in your trap."

He now laughed out loud.

"My assistant? You haven't let that go, don't you?"

"I really don't care what you do, I'm just bringing that up for the sake of making my point."

"Bullshit, you don't know how to lie my sweet Emma." He smiled softly

"You think you know everything, and you don't."

"You're jealous."

"You're out of your mind if you think I am."

"If it makes you feel better, I haven't seen Priscilla since that morning at the hospital, I fired her, right after she left your hospital room I called my HR department and informed them of my decision, they handled everything from that point on. I haven't seen or sleep with her or anybody else since then, I give you my word."

My heart skipped a beat, internally I fought the need to jump over him and kiss him everywhere and had to try very had to hide the smile that was about to take form in my lips.

"Now, tell me Emma, what's really stopping you from giving in if I know you want it as much as I do."

I decided to be honest.

"I've never...I..... "

"You're a virgin."

"Yes." I looked down trying to hide my embarrassment. Adam pulled my head up by gently grabbing my chin.

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about, that only makes you more perfect than what you already are. I'm not going to lie to you Emma, very often I find myself thinking about having you in my bed, all for me, all mine, I like you soo much, you have no idea how may cold showers I've taken the last few days" we both laughed "and I will continue taking them happily until the day you tell me you're ready.

End of this chapter, hope you guys liked it.

Don't forget to VOTE, COMENT and SHARE