"Every one died that night my sweet Emma."

The sound of a thunder made us look up to the sky, the sky wasn't bright blue anymore, it was grey, it started to get more windy in the beach and Adam said to me.

"Let's go back inside."

"No let's stay."

"Emma is about to rain, we are going to get wet."

"So? Have you ever gotten a rain shower? I highly doubted Mr. Wonderful."

I said as I got up from the sand and started to walk backwards with arms wide open, twirling around as the strong wind brushed my body. I saw how Adam looked at me in amusement with a smile on his perfect face and I hint of light shining through his eyes.

The rain started to pour and I stopped twirling and laughing to see what Adam will do, I saw how he got up and slowly walked to me not bothered by the thick droplets of water falling over him, his eyes trapped mine, I forgot I was soaking wet and stopped feeling the rain droplets landing all over my body. Once again the entire world around me disappeared, Adam hugged my waist with one hand while I framed his face with mine, my thumbs caressed his cheeks, we both smiled and for the first time in my life I felt butterflies in my stomach. Something in me started to grow in that moment, can't figure out what it was, all I know is it made me feel alive, more alive than ever before.

We kissed under the rain and it was one of those one in a lifetime moments. I didn't want the kiss to end, or the warm tropical rain to stop falling over our heads. My heart palpitated and I felt how Adam's did the same as his strong chest was pulled against mine.

Adam lifted me and I wrapped my legs around him, now it was like a whole, new kiss all over again. Magic will be the right word to describe my mix of feelings.

Holding hands we now walked into the hotel, it felt cold as our skin interacted with the cool air conditioning of the building. People looked at us like if we were some kind of rare animals I'm sure because we were soaking wet. At the elevator we laughed so much that my stomach started to hurt. Adam was a complete different person, he was laughing as much as I was, we were acting like to two kids and he was actually enjoying it.

At the hallway of our room he gave me a side hug and asked

"Feeling cold?"

I nodded a 'yes'.

"You're going to get sick, come on." He grabbed my hand and pulled me to his room door.

"What are you doing?

"Taking you to my room, you need to warm up if you don't want to get sick."

I wondered what exactly he had in mind as of to the warmup situation. He knew what I was thinking, smiled and said.

"Not what you're thinking my sweet Emma, not be so dirty minded and come in."

My body felt cold but my cheeks sure got burning hot and a shade of pink probably appeared in them when Adam said this.

We walked in, his room was pretty much the same as mine. I felt a little guilty for making him pay for this when I had another huge room just for me. Adam called my name from the bathroom and I followed.