Movies and Dance Parties

A/N: I feel like this chapter will have some POV switching.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Johnnie's POV

We all are piled on the couch. Emily is sitting in my lap while Stella is sitting in Damon's lap and Bryan is squeezed in on the end. We're watching some movie Bryan picked out called Homefront. It's kinda boring to me. I think that Em thinks it's boring too because she's playing on her phone. I pull out my phone and text her so we're not talking during their movie.

Johnnie > Emily

Haayyy :P

Emily > Johnnie

Haaiiii XD

Johnnie > Emily

Sup dawg

Emily > Johnnie

Nm, watching this stupid ass movie -_-

Johnnie > Emily

Haha yeah you wanna go do something else?

Emily > Johnnie

Yes please

Johnnie > Emily

Follow me

She looks at me as to say okay. We get up and tell everyone we're going upstairs and to not bother us. A giggle Fest erupted between all of them. I knew exactly what they were thinking.

"we aren't going to do anything sexual either you assholes" I said laughing.

We got upstairs and Em turned on the stereo. Bestitos by Pierce The Veil came blasting out of the speakers that were changing colors to the beat. She went and laid horizontal across her bed.

"Johnnieeeeeeeee come here." She said patting the spot next to her. I crawled up on the bed and sat criss cross beside her.

"So what's up homie?!" I said.

"Nothin much dawg!" She replied.

****Emily's POV****

I pulled Johnnie's arm so he fell down next to me. "I love you Johnnie."

"I love you more" he replied.

I got up and started jumping and head-banging around my room. Johnnie was laughing but soon joined in. We were having a two person dance party to the rest of the Selfish Machines album. Then Kissing In Cars came on. Our breathing was heavy due to our little party. Johnnie walked up to me and said, "May I have this dance?" I stood up from the bed and replied.

"Yes but-" I was cut off by Johnnie dipping me.

"But what Em?"

"Uh hehe this is kinda wired but umm I don't really know how to like slow dance." I said a slight giggle escaping my lips.

"I'll show you. " Johnnie said as he placed his hands on my waist. I wrapped my arms over his shoulders and around his neck. It felt perfect. Johnnie swayed to the music and I followed. Soon he pulled me closer and I rested my head on his shoulder. This moment was perfect and I wanted to dance with him like this for all eternity.

The song was soon over and at the very last part Johnnie spun me around. When the song finally finished we sat on the floor with our backs against my bed.

"You're pretty good on your feet" he said with a wink.

"Why thank you" I said laughing a little.

Johnnie leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. I melted into the kiss. God I love him. He pulled away and looked me dead in the eyes.

"Dammit Johnnie stop being so freaking adorable!!" I shouted softly.

"No you stop being so adorable, Emily!" he replied with a laugh.

"I'm not adorable have you not seen my face?"

"Emily you're so beautiful it can't be put into words. I love you so so SO much."

"No Johnnie I'm not I have scars and I'm ugly I don't even know why you even want to date me. I'm not good enough and you deserve so much better." I was now crying a little.

Johnnie tilted my head so I was looking at him. "Listen to me Em you're so fucking gorgeous okay. You're everything I've ever wanted. I love you more than anything or anyone else in this whole entire universe. You only have flaws to make you stronger. Show your scars because you're a fighter. You do realize that those times you may have tried to kill yourself you didn't. and that makes you strong. You're perfect to me and for me and I wouldn't change a single thing about you. And as one of your favorite band members say 'I love you louder than I can scream'. remember that okay."

With that I just hugged him tightly and cried a little more but not of sadness but of happiness. I knew I had found someone who truly cared about me.

~*•*~*•*~*•*~*•*~*•*~

Authors Note: heyyyy sorry for not updating so frequently but I have a lot on my plate ya know? ok well anywhore hope you liked this chapter. Oh and to my best friend who's most likely reading this right now...I lush you hoe-nugget and thanks for being there for me when I need you! <3 :)

peace out thugpugs✌️🐶❤️