The Walk

***Johnnie's POV***

I took her hand and we started walking to the old abandoned church. Em started swinging our arms back and forth a little.

"So what were you thinking about a while ago?" I said.

"Uh....It was er um nothing. I mean you would think it's stupid so uh yeah....." she stuttered out.

"No I won't think it's stupid. Nothing you say is stupid and neither are you."

"Ok Johnnie you really wanna know?"

"Yeah Em. I do."

"Ok Johnnie. I was um I was thinking about uh k-k-kissing you again." She said as her face turned red and she buried it in her palms.

I laughed a little at that. Then I...

***Emily's POV***

Suddenly Johnnie kissed me. Yep I like kissing Johnnie. Kissing Johnnie was different than kissing my old boyfriend, Josh.

When the kiss was over Johnnie was a red as an apple. We still had our hands intertwined. We started walking again and Johnnie started talking.

"Sorry you just looked so pretty and I just thought- " I cut him off by kissing him again.

"Emily I like you. A lot actually and I know we've like only been on one official date but um I nevermind." johnnie said.

"no what was it? You made me tell you."

"ok well since you're my girly friend I wanted to know if you wanted to do the girly friend tag thing for my YouTube?"

"yeah I think we should film one for my channel too. I think my 13 subscribers would enjoy it ha!" I laughed.

Johnnie started laughing too. We decide to go back home now so we can film the videos.

~*•*~*•*~*•*~*•*~*•*~

Author's Note

hey sorry it took long to update but I just started school. The fist day and I absolutely hate it and do NOT want to go. I just want to cry. Anywhore I'm not going on and telling you all my issues but sorry that this update was slow.

please vote for the chapters I pushes me to update more.

Also if I made a band imagines book who would read it?

Peace out thug pugs!✌️🐶