Sleepover Partaayyy!!

***Emily's POV***

We all sat down on the couch in my living room.

"I'm going to get some pjs on I'll be right back!" I said as I start walking up the stairs to my room.

"I have some clothes in my car." Damon says walking out the door.

"Yeah I think I do too." Johnnie says following Damon.

I was now in my room and the boys were getting their clothes out of their cars. I heard a soft knock at my door. I was still in my jeans and Black Veil Brides shirt so I yelled for whoever it was to come in.

"Hey uh I don't have any sleep clothes to put on. Could I maybe borrow something of yours?" Stella asked quietly.

"Oh yeah sure!" I said handing her a pair of neon yellow shorts with a Yellowcard T-Shirt.

"Thanks! Where can I change at?" She asked.

"Oh down stairs to your left if one of the guys isn't in there already." I told her.

I get dressed in short black shorts and a The Ready Set T-Shirt. When I walked downstairs everyone was sitting on the couch talking. I noticed Johnnie was literally staring at me.

"Hey guys what should we do?!" I yelled.

"We should build a fort and watch movies and play Xbox" They all shouted.

"Okie!!" I said.

We all got a bunch of blankets and stuff we needed to build a fort. We set it all up then got inside. I had some Christmas tree lights that had little lantern things on them so we strung those around the tent so it wasn't pitch black dark in there.

We were all leaned up against the couch in a line that went: Stella, Damon, Me, then Johnnie. About half way through the movie me and Johnnie somehow ended up all cuddled up. So were Damon and Stella. My head was on Johnnie's chest, our arms were wrapped around each other, and our legs were intertwined.

I could literally stay like this forever. The movie was ending but at this point Stella was asleep cuddled up next to Damon. I couldn't tell if Johnnie was asleep or not so I poked his cheek. He looked down and giggled a little bit.

"Hey what was that for?" he whispered so he wouldn't wake Damon and Stella.

"Oh I didn't know if you were awake or not" I said while blushing.

"Oh. Haha" he said.

"Are you tired?" I asked.

"Naahh. What about you?"

"Not really."

"So... What do you want to do?" he asked.

"Uh we could stay right here like this and play the question game. Or we could uh.... idk what else." I told him.

"I like that first part." he responded.

"me too" I said smiling.

We played the question game until I fell asleep. We fell asleep the exact way we were laying during the movie. This was perfect and I want to stay in this moment.

~*•*~*•*~*•*~*•*~

AUTHOR'S NOTE

hiiiii hope you liked the update.

I feel like nobody reads this so if you do read this please share it with your friends and remember to vote and comment!

peace out thugpugs✌️🐶